Tiger injured in rollover accident | Syracusefan.com

Tiger injured in rollover accident

was using the car from the golf tournament it looks like since he was there on site for it yesterday

you wouldnt think this would be more than like a 30mph rd either

1614110927056.png

His career is over. He is in surgery right now on his legs.

My buddy said during the interview he saw last week it looked to him he was under the influence of something, like pills. Complete speculation obviously.

Hope for best, regardless.

My buddy said during the interview he saw last week it looked to him he was under the influence of something, like pills. Complete speculation obviously.

I hate to speculate, but my wife and I were shocked how bad he looked during Jim Nantz interview two days ago. I checked twitter and everyone was agreeing that he looked bloated, high, just awful. Who knows. Maybe he was just exhausted.

Justin Thomas was on the Golf Channel and he had tears in his eyes.

From what I heard off the news where the crash happened it is a very steep grade that particular stretch of road where the accident occurred. So maybe going too fast, downhill in a large SUV which do have tip over tendencies.

CNN reporting he is in serious condition (and still in surgery).

I hate to speculate, but my wife and I were shocked how bad he looked during Jim Nantz interview two days ago. I checked twitter and everyone was agreeing that he looked bloated, high, just awful. Who knows. Maybe he was just exhausted.

Sounds like opiates if that’s the case. Wouldn’t surprise me with his injury history. Hopefully it’s not.

I saw the interview live and remember thinking to myself he looks strung out

Injuries are not thought to be life threatening. We'll see as this develops how serious the leg injuries are.

Not that it changes anything, but just now on the radio they updated that he was NOT removed using the jaws of life.
The “news” is just amazing these days.
yeah, the jaws were on scene but apparently not used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom