Tim Green, "If you had it all to do over again | Syracusefan.com

Tim Green, "If you had it all to do over again

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
10221064-standard.jpg

would you do it again?"

How do you think he would answer that question today?

Publically, he would say he would do it again because they didn't do anything wrong.

To himself, hopefully he would say, "I got a little carried away."

Hate to say it, but he is a narcissist...there is so much more here that hasn't been released...Anyone realize that his son played for B'ville previous to this?..resided in an apartment...while a few miles away they had a mansion in Skaneateles?..In short he thinks his son is better than he is..and they have been trying to elevate him..

Lets just say his wife owned an apartment building and 3 of his current players lived in it...The guy blew his brand for this..

so why isnt BVille under investigation for Troy living in an apartment there while he also resided in Skaneateles?

just because his family has the means, that makes it ok?

how about JD in hoops? what happens there?
CBA in all sports?
skaneateles in hockey and lax?

there is a built in hypocrisy is all I am trying to get across -- just because they are parochial does not make it right

Pretty sure the skinny lax coach quit prior to this year mostly because of the way green was doing things

Edit - in response to post above

Sounds a lot like some folks in b'ville may have blown this whistle on this thing as well. B'Ville certainly benefitted from lots of Jr. Crunch and Jr. Stars kids living in the area that excelled in other sports outside of hockey season.

Hate to say it, but he is a narcissist...there is so much more here that hasn't been released...Anyone realize that his son played for B'ville previous to this?..resided in an apartment...while a few miles away they had a mansion in Skaneateles?..In short he thinks his son is better than he is..and they have been trying to elevate him..

Lets just say his wife owned an apartment building and 3 of his current players lived in it...The guy blew his brand for this..

His son is pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom