Tim Green makes the front page | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tim Green makes the front page

Saturday night having a few cold ones with a friend and his brother who is a coach at Skan (different mens sport) told us that there is a ton of wrong doings here and the information would get out. I kinda thought it was bar talk, unitl i read the paper this am. Where there's smoke....

There's a lot going on there that just isn't or hasn't come out. It's Tim Green though so it makes it difficult for people to see it or want to see it.

the other coaches at the school are pissed because he makes the fball kids work on fball year around. they have been complaining since he got there. they should take a look at some other kids at the school playing other sports if they want to complain about fball. every school in the area has a kid doing something outside the normal rules like this.

Apparently they must have more than was stated in the newspaper article. All these people will be in Tim's next novel.

You would hope there is more, seems strange that the school district wouldn't go outside the town and hire a different law firm to investigate the accusations. How many attorneys in that firm have kids that go to school in skinny, how many play sports, football? Etc etc . Why muddy the waters? Call some firm out of Ithaca or something.

I am not saying green is squeaky clean but this still looks like a witch hunt with people with agendas, either coaches or parents, etc

In addition, who actually cares about class c football this much, I certainly don't.. Somebody cue buzz shaw..

You would hope there is more, seems strange that the school district wouldn't go outside the town and hire a different law firm to investigate the accusations. How many attorneys in that firm have kids that go to school in skinny, how many play sports, football? Etc etc . Why muddy the waters? Call some firm out of Ithaca or something.

I am not saying green is squeaky clean but this still looks like a witch hunt with people with agendas, either coaches or parents, etc

In addition, who actually cares about class c football this much, I certainly don't.. Somebody cue buzz shaw..

Sorry, but I don't follow the logic. They, the district that hired TG, hired a local law firm and pi to investigate the allegations and, as a result, self-reported violations during their most successful season ever. There is nothing in that which even resembles a witch hunt.

kids should be allowed to pursue other sports instead of given ultimatums of you can't play football here if you play baseball or lacrosse.

I know the coaches pretty well at one of the AA schools and they encourage football players to play other sports. They feel it makes them better "athletes". Of course they still have to do the football weight lifting program.

Unfortunately, this does not look like a "witch hunt" - when ESM, W.Genny, CBA, and Fowler ADs reported in within a few months of his hiring (in March 2010) to the Skan AD re recruiting violations. ...but only speculation here.

For all his accompishments and what he has done for SU and his career, certainly wish this wasn't happening.

Unfortunately, this does not look like a "witch hunt" - when ESM, W.Genny, CBA, and Fowler ADs reported in within a few months of his hiring (in March 2010) to the Skan AD re recruiting violations. ...but only speculation here.

For all his accompishments and what he has done for SU and his career, certainly wish this wasn't happening.

I still for the life of me can't understand why anybody would care about Class C football this much? I live in a town that plays class C football and it reminds me of when I played Liverpool modified football at Zogg middle school before I moved onto CBA, that is about the skill level I see, these schools struggle just to get 25 kids on a team, fresman through seniors. It's like recruiting kids for my 8 year olds lacrosse team. All involved should be embarassed by the mess

So if Green was recruiting whcih it appears he was... why? Good lord, its a low level of high school football, does winning mean that much? Does Johnny Jr. getting cut mean that much to Grif and Bev over in Skaneateles, kids get cut all the time, but hey lets get the parents involved and whine about it, Green was hired, some didn't like it, lets get the parents involved and whine about it... Wow get a ing life, all of these people.

We now live in a world where kids can't get cut, I remember playing modified Liverpool basketball in 8th grade, they had two teams, 12-13 kids per team, there was 75-80 kids that tried out... Today they would say well lets just make two teams with 40 kids... GETTING CUT IS PART OF SPORTS

Skaneateles is buzzing right now. Went to get a sandwich yesterday and everyone is whispering about TG. You have to hear the perfect example of what the "telephone game" can become. Some of these things people are saying are ridiculous. Calipari wouldn't even do some of these things.

Now, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Skaneateles is buzzing right now. Went to get a sandwich yesterday and everyone is whispering about TG. You have to hear the perfect example of what the "telephone game" can become. Some of these things people are saying are ridiculous. Calipari wouldn't even do some of these things.

Now, I'm getting ahead of myself.

LOL, I don't care about Green or what he did as much as the whole process, I think there are so many parties that are wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling, the rumor mongering must be out of control right now

LOL, I don't care about Green or what he did as much as the whole process, I think there are so many parties that are wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling, the rumor mongering must be out of control right now

one of the rumors was SEC-like. this old lady said he was paying kids cash under the table. i mean, if he was then WOW, but most likely he wasn't. if he was, he should see if he can get a gig at South Carolina or Auburn.

They are piling on in Skaneateles. The other day I did business with a person whose dad is a big shot in the village. This person told me their father has had a number of run in's with Tim where Green was breaking laws and ordinances. He said Tim Green thinks he is above the law.

one of the rumors was SEC-like. this old lady said he was paying kids cash under the table. i mean, if he was then WOW, but most likely he wasn't. if he was, he should see if he can get a gig at South Carolina or Auburn.

Classic stuff... I heard he hates old people and dogs too.. Good old Skaneateles... have to love it, some things will never change.

Classic stuff... I heard he hates old people and dogs too.. Good old Skaneateles... have to love it, some things will never change.
his passion is blue birds, true story.

Today they would say well lets just make two teams with 40 kids... GETTING CUT IS PART OF SPORTS

Today they cut teams instead.

NY_PS.jpg

Tim makes the headlines again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors