OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
It’s time for a starting lineup change if Red wants to save the season:

Starting PG - Q
Guard 2 - Judah
Guard 3 - JJ
Forward 1 - Maliq
Forward 2 - Benny

Bell and Cuffe off the bench. The rest stay on the bus.

Starting PG - Q
Guard 2 - Judah
Guard 3 - JJ
Forward 1 - Maliq
Forward 2 - Benny

Q has to play. The two man game with Brown was opening tons of space for Judah and JJ. Then we just had to play Bell I guess? Not sure why

Q has to play. The two man game with Brown was opening tons of space for Judah and JJ. Then we just had to play Bell I guess? Not sure why
The old "it doesn't matter who starts because Dion Waiters" thing needs to go out the window. I understand Bell starting because when he is good, he can be a good weapon. But Taylor? He's scored 12 points in the last 6 games.

It’s been way overdue to bench JT
No idea at all why Red can’t/won’t see that
Maybe he’s more stubborn than JB

Agreed. Changing the lineup's a smart move in the short and long-term. It's time.
Need to bring in 2 players to replace our starting forwards. Even though Bell can sometimes score he brings nothing else to the game. He can't, defend, rebound or pass. Those are 3 elements necessary at this level of play. And Taylor isn't good enough to play at this level.

JT can’t be playing. Let alone starting. His metrics are off the charts awful.

Chris Bell has started FIFTY games for Syracuse. Every. Single. Game. He has started. That is insane. His meteics are not good.

Maliq is our best player. Then Judah. Then Q.

And those guys are dead. JJ is maybe coming around.

JT can’t be playing. Let alone starting. His metrics are off the charts awful.

Chris Bell has started FIFTY games for Syracuse. Every. Single. Game. He has started. That is insane. His meteics are not good.

Maliq is our best player. Then Judah. Then Q.

And those guys are dead. JJ is maybe coming around.
JJ’s shot is def coming around and he’s been improving across the board. Unfortunately I thought he was hideous on D today. Kept going under the screen. Maybe that was a Red call though. Either way, BC was picking it apart when he would drop

JT must be benched, but most of us have been saying that for weeks. Start Bell but if he isn't into the game early, he hits the bench too. Q starts and Williams replaces Bell when needed. Still wondering why Cuffe was recruited by Kansas.

Last edited:

Starting PG - Q
Guard 2 - Judah
Guard 3 - JJ
Forward 1 - Maliq
Forward 2 - Benny

dumb and dumber yes GIF

I've always believed that if the posters here actually were coaching the team, and their livelihood depended on winning games, most would end up with a JB-like short rotation.
Hey, Carey can be the .5. He had a couple of nice dunks tonight ;).

What you are asking for is the JB 6 man rotation.
Pretty much
Having no center really messed up the minutes. You don't need that much depth of posters are interchangable - you can rest everyone the same. They could've done that if not for the center problem

The problem starting Bell and Taylor is that they are usually both subbed out at the same time for Copeland and Benny. I’d rather alternate Bell and Taylor. Benny’s defense is bad at times. I thought our worst defenders tonight were JJ and Mintz. JJ let shooters open all night.

JJ’s shot is def coming around and he’s been improving across the board. Unfortunately I thought he was hideous on D today. Kept going under the screen. Maybe that was a Red call though. Either way, BC was picking it apart when he would drop
JJ and Judah’s defense is really disappointing. Both have the athleticism to really get after it and be lockdown defenders, but the focus just isn’t there.

Red will lose the fanbase if he doesn’t start this lineup. These guys need to play 30+.Hope he realizes this.

Bell off the bench could be the best thing for him and Cuffe Taylor can spot the guards some rest. Hima and Carey gave us productive minutes nothing great but I’m pretty sure 21-0 happened with neither on the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom