Time for everyone's least favorite game show... | Syracusefan.com

Time for everyone's least favorite game show...

Eric15

Living Legend
When was the last time [insert embarrassing thing] happened to SU basketball?

Tonight's question: when was the last time we allowed 90 points in three straight games prior to tonight?

Answer: 1961

1677635677491.png

If you got that correct, please let me know, and I will have one National Grid t-shirt shipped to your house. You have to pay for shipping and handling. Free shipping is for winners.

Tonight's question: when was the last time we allowed 90 points in three straight games prior to tonight?

View attachment 225521

If you got that correct, please let me know, and I will have one National Grid t-shirt shipped to your house. You have to pay for shipping and handling. Free shipping is for winners.
That was Niagara’s NFL World Championship game.

View attachment 225521

Refs had it out for us.

View attachment 225521

Damn it, I said it had never happened before.

View attachment 225521

But if you got it correct, aren't you a winner?

View attachment 225521

Silver lining: it took over half a century to be that bad again..

I have never been so happy that an SU game was blacked out in my home viewing area.

How about 1975

The last time Syracuse Basketball gave up 90+ points in three consecutive games? 48 years ago.

Lost to Kentucky 95-79 in the 1975 National Semifinals.

Lost to Louisville 96-88 in the 1975 National Third Place Game.

Lost to Austin Peay 93-83 in the '75-'76 season opener.

Oh and DM for addy

How about 1975

The last time Syracuse Basketball gave up 90+ points in three consecutive games? 48 years ago.

Lost to Kentucky 95-79 in the 1975 National Semifinals.

Lost to Louisville 96-88 in the 1975 National Third Place Game.

Lost to Austin Peay 93-83 in the '75-'76 season opener.
Ah well done. I was only looking within individual seasons. You’re my Johnny Gilbert.

But...those games were without the 3-pointer.

And should have won that Louisville game in regulation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom