Time for Galloway | Syracusefan.com

Time for Galloway

I totally get wanting change.

To stop watching and supporting the program, however, I totally don't get.

To each his own, I guess.
1549721721295.gif

Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent and judging from the attendance at games this town doesn’t have much interest in lacrosse anyway and yes I’m there for all of them

Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent and judging from the attendance at games this town doesn’t have much interest in lacrosse anyway and yes I’m there for all of them

Wasn’t it like 25 degrees with 25 mph winds last night in Syracuse? That makes for a miserable walk to and from the Dome. And on a Friday.

You're aware that SU leads the country in attendance every year.

That's like complaining we "only" get 21,000 for basketball games.

I’ve been going to home games religiously since the mid 80s I’m very aware of the attendance I’m actually there the “lax fans” in this town seem to be extremely fair weather

Wasn’t it like 25 degrees with 25 mph winds last night in Syracuse? That makes for a miserable walk to and from the Dome. And on a Friday.
Was sunny and 70 in the dome I left so mad the cold air felt good

This is not a be careful what you wish for situation.

JB wins with mediocre players Desko does not.

I’ll take Deskos resume over Boeheim all day everyday but then again I hate both sports basketball and football so I’m bias

I’ll take Deskos resume over Boeheim all day everyday but then again I hate both sports basketball and football so I’m bias

Thats fine but JB gets more out of his players. Lacrosse will not miss a beat when we hire a new coach .

Galloway star has already faded
Jacksonville getting smoked today by that obsolete coach Danowski who got smoked by that new HP coaching star.

Careful what you wish for I’m all for a shakeup but Desko has been here for every single title that is not a coincidence. Do I think he should shake up his staff yes but bringing in a new coach might not have the desired intent

Agreed. See SU football at the end of Pasqualoni's tenure. Better to have a mediocre coach until you can get what you want than to force yourself into a situation with an unknown value.

Agreed. See SU football at the end of Pasqualoni's tenure. Better to have a mediocre coach until you can get what you want than to force yourself into a situation with an unknown value.
True, look what happened to Princeton after Tierney but UVA stayed legit after Starsia.

I feel very comfortable with the situation. If Desko "retires" after this year ADJW will have an outstanding replacement, SU grad or not, all lined up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom