Time to pick up a transfer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Time to pick up a transfer

I like the way that some people think that the coaching staff knows everything that a player is thinking and can plan for every eventuality. They know that a 19/20 kid plans not to return to school even if said kid says he will. (Or know for sure that a kid is going pro.) Every coach as a plan B, (or C) where they can just go out and grab a top 100 kid to fill that spot (in June no less). Everybody knows that those kids don't require at least a year of "cultivating" to get them to commit, just call them up and ask them to come to SU. No problem. And the staff has no fear of what happens to the roster if the first kid decides to stay. Or has to worry about the # of scholarships available this year and the next 2 years. There is never such a thing as a surprise to the staff.

I don't like the how things have shaped up but hey s#*t happens.

Even if they don't want to transfer. Desperate times call for desperate measures and sometimes kidnapping has to be an option.

I've been watching a lot of GOT recently and clearly Cornell and Buckell are much weaker than we are. Can't we just go out and capture one of there 6/9" types that can shoot.

I like the way that some people think that the coaching staff knows everything that a player is thinking and can plan for every eventuality. They know that a 19/20 kid plans not to return to school even if said kid says he will. (Or know for sure that a kid is going pro.) Every coach as a plan B, (or C) where they can just go out and grab a top 100 kid to fill that spot (in June no less). Everybody knows that those kids don't require at least a year of "cultivating" to get them to commit, just call them up and ask them to come to SU. No problem. And the staff has no fear of what happens to the roster if the first kid decides to stay. Or has to worry about the # of scholarships available this year and the next 2 years. There is never such a thing as a surprise to the staff.

I don't like the how things have shaped up but hey s#*t happens.

C'mon SBU try to follow along. No one thinks that coaching staff knows all that our players are thinking. They just think they SHOULD know all that they are thinking. In fact they think they should know all that they will think before they think it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom