time to root against Yukon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

time to root against Yukon

Have to give them credit to cut it from 24 to 14.

Kansas came out of half-time sleepwalking a la Miami and Duke earlier today. However UConn really isn't getting any clean looks on offense -- Hamilton has just hit some tough 3's

That defense is overrrated. Not hard to defend when you get to play USF, UCF, or Tulane twice a year. Look what we did to that defense...
We shot like 56% or something in the 2nd half in our game vs. them. We did we wanted at will. You'e right, it's a tad different when you play the big boys as opposed to USF and UCF -- look at their fellow AAC brethren in the tournament so far.

UConn was eventually going to make a run, it's just a matter of how long it takes Kansas to respond

UConn was eventually going to make a run, it's just a matter of how long it takes Kansas to respond

15 points is my comfort zone. Just keep it above that.

Did anyone watch the Big12 semi's? Kansas was up 16 with like 4 minutes left and ended up winning by 4

Figured it was over at half time and turned it off. Yikes.

I was settling in to watch the enitre UNC=Providence game as the others seemed well decided.

Come in Kansas.

UConn 7 for 32 inside the 3 point line.

If I was an unbiased fan I'd revel in watching Kansas smoke the Cuse by more and ending a magical run. Apparently nobody else thinks enough of the Orange to see that possibility? Folks rooting for UNC now too?

Any pragmatic(in terms of the Orange) rooting going on today? Anyone believe in karma? :)

I'm surprised they haven't called #14 on Kansas for steamrolling the screener yet. He blows him up every time they try to screen him.

If I was an unbiased fan I'd revel in watching Kansas smoke the Cuse by more and ending a magical run. Apparently nobody else thinks enough of the Orange to see that possibility? Folks rooting for UNC now too?

Any pragmatic(in terms of the Orange) rooting going on today? Anyone believe in karma? :)
Kansas has plenty of times to lose before the National Title game -- as long as it's not to UConn I think we'll all be happy

Anyone in this cesspool see the Virginia(our bracket) game as more relevant, not to mention ending sooner? Just trying to learn the board's culture more if I ever hope to fit in!
I'm not buying that you want to fit in.

Well, just like the other 3 games today, the mid-majors had partial comebacks, but couldn't get it done: Wichita, Yale, and UConn.

Exactly -- the mid majors always will get a little pesky. But hey..how about that AAC? Great showing for one of the little guys with 4 teams in..and a team getting to the round of 32!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom