Times, channels for first two games | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Times, channels for first two games

Then create a new email because WMU or Holy Cross will likely be on ESPN+ as well (assuming you can't make it up)
I think the only time Syracuse is going to play a football game on ESPN+ is when they play an away game at a school with a small fanbase, where ESPN relegates their broadcasts to ESPN+.

The ACC doesn't have that much football inventory. There will still be the same number of games on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, etc., plus roughly 3 other games on the ACCN, plus Sarz says the ACC distribution deal with Raycom will run to 2026. That accounts for another game each week. If somehow there is still no home for an ACC controlled (i.e. home) game, it will be streamed on WatchESPN.

I don't think ESPN+ is intended to show P5 controlled content. It is for the Ivy League, the AAC and conferences like that.

Besides Liberty, I think the only other likely time we could see an SU game on ESPN+ is if we play a game at UConn, Temple, or another AAC school.

I think the only time Syracuse is going to play a football game on ESPN+ is when they play an away game at a school with a small fanbase, where ESPN relegates their broadcasts to ESPN+.

The ACC doesn't have that much football inventory. There will still be the same number of games on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, etc., plus roughly 3 other games on the ACCN, plus Sarz says the ACC distribution deal with Raycom will run to 2026. That accounts for another game each week. If somehow there is still no home for an ACC controlled (i.e. home) game, it will be streamed on WatchESPN.

I don't think ESPN+ is intended to show P5 controlled content. It is for the Ivy League, the AAC and conferences like that.

Besides Liberty, I think the only other likely time we could see an SU game on ESPN+ is if we play a game at UConn, Temple, or another AAC school.

Probably true. ACC Network I keep forgetting about to be honest lol

ESPN is already a major reason cable bills are so high. I don't need to give them more money. Also their programming sucks so they don't deserve it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom