TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

TMZ reporting Kobe killed in copter crash

Matt Gutman needs to lose his job. He is the ABC reporter who started this 4 daughters were on board.

He quickly clarified. And that’s why you don’t just take one persons word. Verify.

6pm games are up in air.
4pm games it was too close to the tragedy and fans were already there.

They might be wrong but nbatv made it sound like all would be played.

They might be wrong but nbatv made it sound like all would be played.

that’s what I was hearing is that all games would be played, just tributes and moments of silence

Looks like he was traveling with his daughter to a travel basketball game and were with another parent and player plus the pilot

Bill burr is always yammering away about his helicopter piloting .. I hope reconsiders After this ... only fly with pro pilots please .

this makes me sick to my stomach .. that poor family ..kobe dying is tragic enough .. but his daughter dying makes it horrific..

we all grow up living with the unspoken knowledge that we expect to see our parents pass at some point and we deal with it.. some get 80 years with their parents .. some get 8 minutes

But losing the 13 year old daughter really makes this an entire new level of pain ...

i was out at our ranch this morning when the crash occurred. we are about 10-11 miles from the crash site. it was overcast with low lying clouds, but not foggy. our ranch sits part way up ladyface mountain, a 2000 ft peak, we are situated at about 1400 feet. again, it was cloudy but i could see the tops of most of the mountains. about 930 a cold front moved in, dropping the temperature both noticeably and quickly. i did not notice if the visibility changed, but the crash occurred at 9:47 so i have to wonder if the cold front had an impact on the pilot's or the helicopter's functionality

His daughter was a spitting image of him. So sad.

FBFC7FC1-260F-40B6-8C39-E21611B1EE67.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom