To all on the eastern seaboard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

To all on the eastern seaboard

Nostradamus missed by 2 months...it isnt December 22, 12 but rather October 29th and NYC is about to go under...subways and tunnels swamped. This is really a sad story that is only going to get worse....stay safe 'Cusians

The strongest hurricane/storm of all time this far north in the Atlantic and on the East Coast in terms of low pressure, a record setter. I wish everyone the best...

Lost power at 5 pm, trees near snapping point and roof shingles flying into space at rapid rate. House guests (I.e. evacuees) and I spend a lovely evening in front of fireplace, drinking wine and eating cheese and crackers by candle light. Hey, it could be worse. We are safe and dry, and it is not cold outside. No complaints.

Lost power at 5 pm, trees near snapping point and roof shingles flying into space at rapid rate. House guests (I.e. evacuees) and I spend a lovely evening in front of fireplace, drinking wine and eating cheese and crackers by candle light. Hey, it could be worse. We are safe and dry, and it is not cold outside. No complaints.

Glad to hear you and your refugees are safe, CTO.

Joyce...but,but...we were all concerned...drinking wine and fireplace glowing...sounds like a typical December night without snow and cold temperatures...pleased you are 'Cuse OK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom