To My Fellow Cuse Fans We Are In The ACC Now! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

To My Fellow Cuse Fans We Are In The ACC Now!

I live in Alpharetta GA (north Atlanta) about a 100 miles from Clemson and several Syracuse alum/fans in my neighborhood are excited about watching tomorrow's game and being able to attend roadtrips down this way (Clemson, GT, FSU, etc...). Now we just need you to become a football power again for the benefit of the ACC. Really see no hope for the NC schools, let alone UVA, for ever being better than mediocre.

Thank you!

I think you'll find Clemson fans to be rabid in competition and southern ladies and gentlemen before and afterwards.

We may talk funny to you, but we are good people. Clemson just won for the second year in a row - the best tailgating school in the south by Southern Living magazine.

http://thedailysouth.southernliving...its-second-title-as-the-souths-best-tailgate/

Please take an opportunity to visit us when you can.

Clemson is a small rural campus with 80,000 football fans - the town is orange every day but shines bright orange on game days. Please feel welcome.
I was at Mother's this morning for breakfast. A couple of guys from the NC State soccer team were there picking up a $150 to go order. They didn't give the waitress a tip and she was pissed. Not nice.Oh Lord
Tell that waitress that SU soccer kicked NCST's butt 5-0. :D Better yet give her a copy of the DO with the first two articles and watch her reaction!

Ekblom scores first Syracuse hat trick since 2008, leads SU to ...

Thomas returns, sparks Orange with game's first goal, solid defense

Men's Soccer Crushes NC State

What do they say about karma?:cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online