To The Anae and Beck Family | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

To The Anae and Beck Family

Not one in Charlottesville though...they are probably more familiar with Food Lion and Bo Boxes.
According to the Wegman's website there's one there.

You and the Mrs. take care of the southern part of 81 in PA. Me and Orangezoo got it covered on the northern half.;)
Great plan!

Hey, all these recommendations for places to get half moon cookies in the greater CNY area are wonderful and whatever, but where can I get a good half moon in Utah?

Hey, all these recommendations for places to get half moon cookies in the greater CNY area are wonderful and whatever, but where can I get a good half moon in Utah?
No good ones out there I ever found. Need to take your search to an online bakery and have a box overnighted once a month. My guess would be you would and your family would be glad you did. A good halfmoon can help make a day.

I used to frost the half moons at Morey’s Mill and my old boss Gwynn Morey is still alive and active at 103 which shows half moons are good for you.
Morey's had the best half moons, donuts, and haddock the world has ever known. It is an honor to reply to you.

Last edited:
Obviously I’m a valley kid but…. Green hills donuts and luigis haddock!
Charlie Miller raves about the fish at chi’s…. Down near the corner of Brighton and Salina on fridays…. Haven’t put my bullet prof vest on and gotten it yet but I trust his word

Obviously I’m a valley kid but…. Green hills donuts and luigis haddock!
Both very good indeed. When we visit Syracuse I always get Green Hills donuts and their fish fry. Luigi's is great as well.

I'm so excited that the Anaes and Becks are coming to Syracuse. I'm a CNY ex-pat that still calls upstate NY home. I spent my first 30 years around and in Syracuse, and my next 30 years in Virginia. UVA is my second favorite Virginia school. Two of my kids are William & Mary grads and I'm certainly biased in favor of Williamsburg over Charlottesville, but the UVA is pretty decent. My daughter's cancer was successfully treated in Charlottesville and I'm grateful to the UVA for that.

Though I've been in Colorado now for 6 years, I'm still "from" Syracuse and plan on being back this coming fall to welcome the Anaes & Becks to the dome with all the noise this Syracuse fan can produce. Upstate NY is a beautiful and wondrous place historically, from the Adirondacks, Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario, Erie Canal, Revolutionary War sites, and all the wonderful places to golf. CNY is underrated for many reasons. There is much to explore and enjoy. Thank you in advance for helping to restore a winning tradition to Syracuse football. We're so happy to have you part of the program. Welcome!!
Hope you are far away from those wildfires in Colorado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom