Today has the potential to be horrible, so... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Today has the potential to be horrible, so...

ItHasBegun.gif

Darth Vader? Tee...Obi Wan has taught you well. ;)

More kids should be Darth Vader.
It's funny you should mention. He likes both sides of Annakin. But as a matter of fact, Obi Wan is by far his favorite. From time to time, I get to play Yoda. I have a really good Yoda voice. But most of the times, I have to play Darth Maul or Count Dooku. Somehow, he perceives me as a sith Lord. :eek:

That is AWESOME!!! Let her go around the neighborhood three times!!! I just sat with my mother this week for her very first round of chemo. It is a very humbling and helpless experience. I know I don't know you personally, but your daughter is my hero, dude. Seriously. What guts for a kid to be able to go through that. Give her a big hug and a Giant Hershey's Kiss. They sell them online.
Sorry, man. But I hope she recovers soon and praying for her.

That is AWESOME!!! Let her go around the neighborhood three times!!! I just sat with my mother this week for her very first round of chemo. It is a very humbling and helpless experience. I know I don't know you personally, but your daughter is my hero, dude. Seriously. What guts for a kid to be able to go through that. Give her a big hug and a Giant Hershey's Kiss. They sell them online.

Thoughts and prayers go out to your mom...

And FYI,
CuseTroop bartended last night (in costume), so once he shakes off his hangover, I'm sure he will have plenty of photos to add to this thread, which will shortly thereafter be nuked.

Not bartending until tonight brotha. Idk how I'm going to make it happen in this costume, but I'll figure it out. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures lol

I can't even fit in my truck

10710858_10153302598263452_2634496030849644194_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom