Today in Doug Gottleib | Syracusefan.com

Today in Doug Gottleib

walsh2012

Starter
32E85945-5D39-42C2-B31C-F412A622BE70.jpeg

Good for the agency. Fight back against these gas bags with a mic. Love Gottlieb with "new vetting", more like yikes I'm screwed.
I’m pretty sure the agent was doing what he said. Freddie fired him right after talking to his old GM….but yeah, he had no proof just made a rumor public. I could be wrong tho

Anything that makes douggie look dumb is fine by me

I still believe it was true, but I would have done the same thing as him if pushed to lawsuit (agents have a ton of cash to go all-out war) - all of Gottlieb's employers basically told him "you're on your own."
This seems a lot like a country without free press... he had to out his anonymous sources and refused to do it.

I still believe it was true, but I would have done the same thing as him if pushed to lawsuit (agents have a ton of cash to go all-out war) - all of Gottlieb's employers basically told him "you're on your own."
This seems a lot like a country without free press... he had to out his anonymous sources and refused to do it.

Or he was shown a text or email that specifically showed that it was sent to Freeman and retracted.

Either, or.

When did he start reporting on baseball anyway?

I mean, I don’t need John Kruk breaking rumors on why Jalen Carey transferred (body language!) either.

I think Doug should stick to his lane.

It wasn't true. The agent would never have taken it to court if it was possible that it was true. Doug either got bad info or he made it up. And I believe that I just read that Freeman is still with that agency. And when you think about it, there is no reason for the agent to do that. Freeman was loved in Atlanta and he could make more money off the field in Atlanta because of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom