Today's Attendance ... 29,312 | Syracusefan.com

Today's Attendance ... 29,312

Unfoetunately, you couldn’t tell at all on TV. Add that to the list of complaints about ESPNs broadcasts, and put it near the top.
The dome was absolutely rocking in the last 3 minutes of the first. Bourama and Buddy were doing their best to keep the crowd in it. Admirable effort by Elijah too

Waters story notes:
"The only thing that could take the attendance title away from Syracuse is if the Orange were to host a game in the NIT. The Carrier Dome will be unavailable for an NIT game due to its renovations, but it still possible that Syracuse could be the home team for a game at an alternate venue. "

But if we held the game in my kitchen and Mrs. C. and I were the only ones there, our average would drop to 20,561. Still above Rupp's capacity.

Waters story notes:
"The only thing that could take the attendance title away from Syracuse is if the Orange were to host a game in the NIT. The Carrier Dome will be unavailable for an NIT game due to its renovations, but it still possible that Syracuse could be the home team for a game at an alternate venue. "

But if we held the game in my kitchen and Mrs. C. and I were the only ones there, our average would drop to 20,561. Still above Rupp's capacity.
Wow, you have a big kitchen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom