Today's wardrobe of choice... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Today's wardrobe of choice...

ORANGE UNIFORMS ARE WAY BETTER

syracuseorangeuniforms_display_image.jpg

Don't think a single person suggested those.

Thread may be a rerun but it seems to bring us good on the field mojo when it pops up.

Kinda like the hoops board on gameday talking about beer/boobs/anything other than the #2 basketball team in the country.

Just to be clear, you guys all support paying players, right? Because the kids definitely want to gets paid, and it's all about making sure the kids get what they want, correct?

;)

Scooch said:
Just to be clear, you guys all support paying players, right? Because the kids definitely want to gets paid, and it's all about making sure the kids get what they want, correct? ;)

My kid wanted a real car and some Legos. He's 4. Legos seem like a bargain ;).

eao1115 said:
Can't we just wear these and call it a day?

Yep, with our blues just make the orange trim yellow and we'll be all set.

Oh, did you mean the other unis?

Yet another uniform thread on the day of the bowl game.

Oh wait - I thought this was the Airing of Grievances thread.

eao1115 said:

Sweet, that's the real ones.

Syracuse Orangemen.

Man those are hideous for us. Put that pic next to the McNabb pic and tell me which one looks better and which one says Syracuse. The only good thing is the uni's don't play offense or defense.

eao1115 said:

Popular choice for middle aged guys who followed the team then. Not for the guys who will actually be wearing them.

And before I get ripped for siding with the players, recruits, and people born in the last 20 years - uni's are not for the fans.

I got an orange belt from Italy for Christmas. So there.

Popular choice for middle aged guys who followed the team then. Not for the guys who will actually be wearing them.

And before I get ripped for siding with the players, recruits, and people born in the last 20 years - uni's are not for the fans.
Ok.

Then What are the SCHOOLS FREAKIN COLOR & NICKNAME FOR???

Obviously not the players, students, alumni and administration.

I still have no idea why anyone cares what the kids think.

Let them transfer.

Put 'didn't like the colors' or 'shirt didn't match their purse' on the transcript.

Last edited:

Uni's are not for the fans? Is anything about the game day experience about the fans? (The answer is yes, unless the team is playing in secret).

Congrats on the win and on the lucky uniforms. ... let the hate out of your heart lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom