Today's wardrobe of choice... | Syracusefan.com

Today's wardrobe of choice...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Kyle Fetterly‏@lgrande0911m
Setting up the locker room for the Texas Bowl pic.twitter.com/wJqSIYvB0z

BcgjiGhCIAAZ1cM.jpg:large

Bcgjz1NCMAAw6o6.jpg:large

In before all the "get off my lawn" folk start complaining about the jerseys :)

Still don't like the mostly blue unis but if the players like them that's fine. Now go beat Minnesota!

I dont care if we wear pink with hello kitty logos on our helmets. Win the game is all that matters.
I wouldn't mind if the NCAA did soccer style jerseys with sponsors like that, the money for the sponsorships went in to a big pot, and was divided among all of the DI scholarship players.

Jerseys are fine. But if we're wearing the blue fade helmets wearing orange pants would be more appropriate, imo.

We wear white tops as the visiting team. Pants better be orange.

Is that a chrome fading to Orange helmet?
It's a matte blue that fades into an orange gloss. It's pretty cool, imo. It needs to be complimented with orange jersey's and/or pants when worn, though.

I dont care if we wear pink with hello kitty logos on our helmets. Win the game is all that matters.

So...our uniforms from 1874?

Are those pants hanging to the right of the jersey? If so, it's blue:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 78
wearing blue for the bowl game is a FAIL of EPIC magnitude.

stupid is as stupid does
Agreed...and other than defeating St Mary's School for the Blind, have we won a game wearing these helmets?

What if I told you there was something that could be done to maybe help the team play better. It's something the kids want, it's free, we can do it and it may even help us win. Wouldn't you sign up for that? The players are picking these uniform combinations. They obviously like them. It may even help them play better who knows. The uniforms may be too blue for you but who cares? It's not about us. Let them wear want makes them comfortable.

Please welcome the
  • Syracuse Blues
  • Blueman Group
  • team formerly know as the Orangemen

What if I told you there was something that could be done to maybe help the team play better. It's something the kids want, it's free, we can do it and it may even help us win. Wouldn't you sign up for that? The players are picking these uniform combinations. They obviously like them. It may even help them play better who knows. The uniforms may be too blue for you but who cares? It's not about us. Let them wear want makes them comfortable.
then id tell you youre smokin crack.

which is also what the kids want.

along with open book finals, topless fridays, legal marijuana and the drinking age to be 16.

lets give them that too.

All that matters is the name on the jersey (Syracuse, I mean). Go Cuse!

along with open book finals, topless fridays, legal marijuana and the drinking age to be 16.

lets give them that too.

Sounds like you need a hit from a joint. It'll all be okay.

lets give them that too.

Better let Hunt and the boys know that some guy with over three thousand posts on an internet message board doesn't like their unifroms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom