Today's wardrobe of choice... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Today's wardrobe of choice...

our unis look so much better when the kids wear ALL ORANGE cleats. The White in the cleats effs them up

KaiserUEO said:
then id tell you youre smokin crack. which is also what the kids want. along with open book finals, topless fridays, legal marijuana and the drinking age to be 16. lets give them that too.[/QUOTE
Yeah, a bit different there.

But anyways, from now on, pleas consult Terrell Hunt and make sure he's okay with your wardrobe for work next week.

Unis are off season topics. Today its nothing but football. Beat. Minny.

What if I told you there was something that could be done to maybe help the team play better. It's something the kids want, it's free, we can do it and it may even help us win. Wouldn't you sign up for that? The players are picking these uniform combinations. They obviously like them. It may even help them play better who knows. The uniforms may be too blue for you but who cares? It's not about us. Let them wear want makes them comfortable.
It hasn't worked that way so far, despite all the good feelings.

What if I told you there was something that could be done to maybe help the team play better. It's something the kids want, it's free, we can do it and it may even help us win. Wouldn't you sign up for that? The players are picking these uniform combinations. They obviously like them. It may even help them play better who knows. The uniforms may be too blue for you but who cares? It's not about us. Let them wear want makes them comfortable.

Do the players actually get to pick the unis? I always thought this was decided higher

ORANGE UNIFORMS ARE WAY BETTER

syracuseorangeuniforms_display_image.jpg

I cannot believe this is still being discussed. What middle aged men on the internet think doesnt matter. The kids like it, they kids play in them...let it friggin go. They are uniforms for cryin gout loud. They arent so blatently hideous that we are the laughing stock of college football. They look good...who cares. Watch the game and find something more important to complain about.

I cannot believe this is still being discussed. What middle aged men on the internet think doesnt matter. The kids like it, they kids play in them...let it friggin go. They are uniforms for cryin gout loud. They arent so blatently hideous that we are the laughing stock of college football. They look good...who cares. Watch the game and find something more important to complain about.
i see you dont get it.

and also, dont get it.

(thats not a typo all, theres a couple of things to 'get' here. consider that knowledge help, a Christmas gift from your Kaiser)

1) I'm not middle aged, and I'm complaining about it.

2) We are the Orange(men). Is it so wrong to want us to actually wear, ya know, orange?

i see you dont get it.

and also, dont get it.

(thats not a typo all, theres a couple of things to 'get' here. consider that knowledge help, a Christmas gift from your Kaiser)

In other words, OMGWTF we're the Syracuse ORANGE RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE

Can't wait for the next thread with people complaining about fans not wearing orange to the games. I think it will be many who are ok with the team being the blue balls. I also can't wait for the school to have a game announced as an orange out.

Can't wait for the next thread with people complaining about fans not wearing orange to the games. I think it will be many who are ok with the team being the blue balls. I also can't wait for the school to have a game announced as an orange out.
i enjoy watching people complain about people false over-complaining...and doing so while misfiring on insults.

since we dropped the Orange, i think we should drop Syracuse too.

Oneida Blue Streaks it is from now on.

for cryin gout loud.
There are some legitimately hilarious posts in this thread.

Also, if I ever start a band, it's going to be named "For Cryin' Gout Loud."

The players may like them, that's fine. But it's middle aged men that buy them. Personally I'm sick to death of the blue unis, but what SU should really be concerned about is marketing. Wear the color combos you sell.

The last thing anyone needed was a uni discussion again. I thought we talked this through the other 19 times?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom