Tom Izzo at his PC today | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tom Izzo at his PC today

To me shoplifting, weed and academic fraud are literally nothing compared to the violence and s e xual assault involved with MSU and Baylor.

Agreed 100%... just saying no matter what team you look at you can find something if you are determined and dig far enough.

Ambush? Really? It's a news conference. It's not like they showed up at his front door.

If the school didn't think these questions were going to come up, they deserve what happens. The first clue would be when OTL asked to be credentialed for the news conference.

It's astonishing how I'll prepared Izzo was for those questions.

In an odd way, he looked incredibly embarrassed, almost as if he was caught between legal advice to say "I've cooperated with every investigation" and his own moral compass knowing that he screwed up royally.

As a crisis PR professional, I couldn't agree more. His demeanor alone was terrible, never mind what he said. He had no energy, appeared empathetic and made the legalese language look even worse. There were a thousand ways this could have been handled better.

What about 30 year assistants playing around with young boys?
Yeah, those guys were believable. I met some of their cousins. To a person, they said they wouldn't believe a word either one said.

Yeah, those guys were believable. I met some of their cousins. To a person, they said they wouldn't believe a word either one said.

What about the FBI agent who said he tried molesting him too? FBI agent believable?

As a crisis PR professional, I couldn't agree more. His demeanor alone was terrible, never mind what he said. He had no energy, appeared empathetic and made the legalese language look even worse. There were a thousand ways this could have been handled better.
All hindered by the fact he had to coach a game for the preceding 2 hours. To transition from the win to that presser, in 5-10 minutes is almost impossible, especially for someone who is not versed in the realm of investigative journalism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom