Tom Savage to Pitt* | Syracusefan.com

Tom Savage to Pitt*

At this point Tom, who gives a about football? You left the smokeshow at Arizona. (n)

7.jpg

I thought there was a bylaw that said that when you signed with a Big East team, you could transfer to another Big East team? Is it a loop hole since they/we will be ACC bound?

At this point Tom, who gives a **** about football? You left the smokeshow at Arizona. (n)

7.jpg

Why didn't I even look into Arizona or ASU for college? Ridiculous! I think I will encourage my son to look at SEC and PAC12 schools for colleges when it's time in a few years.

I thought there was a bylaw that said that when you signed with a Big East team, you could transfer to another Big East team? Is it a loop hole since they/we will be ACC bound?

Might be because he transferred out of the Big East to the Pac-12 and then back to the BE/ACC. Musical chairs at it's best.

He's sitting out 2012. That addresses the Big East's 2-year intra-conference transfer sit-out period... in the rare case that Pitt is in the NNBE in 2013.

I don't know the finer details of transferring withing the conference but he's transferring from the Pac12 to the Big East. Not from Rutgers to Pitt.

The other thing to consider is that he's walking on to Pitt from what I understand. So he'll be paying his own way and a non-scholarship player.

I don't know the finer details of transferring withing the conference but he's transferring from the Pac12 to the Big East. Not from Rutgers to Pitt.

The other thing to consider is that he's walking on to Pitt from what I understand. So he'll be paying his own way and a non-scholarship player.

I don't either, but I seem to remember McKenzie Matthews left Pitt and transferred to I believe a D3 school and the response was that a Big East transfer could not transfer to another Big East school either directly or indirectly. However, maybe there is nothing that can be said if he is paying the bill or maybe those rules have become less strict.

They are banking on being in the acc by next year. He cannot play if Pitt is in the big east.

Why didn't I even look into Arizona or ASU for college? Ridiculous! I think I will encourage my son to look at SEC and PAC12 schools for colleges when it's time in a few years.
OK girls, let me see your papers..., I mean, let me see what you got, er... oh just let me see...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom