Tomcat | Syracusefan.com

Tomcat

bbgre

Walk On
Tomcat:

Can you send me an email, I have a question about the email I got through twitter that you are following me. I did not realize I had an active twitter feed. I don't want to broadcast my email over this site but you can find my email or phone on the press releases that the institution you followed me at puts out.

Thanks

Peter

Tomcat:

Can you send me an email, I have a question about the email I got through twitter that you are following me. I did not realize I had an active twitter feed. I don't want to broadcast my email over this site but you can find my email or phone on the press releases that the institution you followed me at puts out.

Thanks

Peter
Pretty much all of us are getting your twitter feed.

Tomcat:

Thanks

Peter
I thought I was special because I received an email today that Tomcat was following me on Twitter. Hmmmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom