Tommy Devito: Giants | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito: Giants

Tommy dealing. Hope we all bet the Giants tonigh.

Worst franchise in the league complete scum playing Drew Lock ahead of him Devito is the only good thing that has happened to that franchise in the last decade.
nathan fillion i don't know what to tell you.gif

Tommy dealing. Hope we all bet the Giants tonigh.

Worst franchise in the league complete scum playing Drew Lock ahead of him Devito is the only good thing that has happened to that franchise in the last decade.

Damn your Devito fan club lanyard and jar of tomato sauce get stuck in the mail? Why so mad bro? Lol

Damn your Devito fan club lanyard and jar of tomato sauce get stuck in the mail? Why so mad bro? Lol
Dude Lock ahead of Tommy isn’t business it’s personal.

I’m a Devito fan but Giants hater Pats fan. Did bet them tonight though bc of Tommy Tuddy.

IT'S THE FIRST PRE-SEASON GAME!!!

The bolded statement tells me everything I need to know.

But congrats on that fine 18-1 2007 season, though.
I went to a preseason NFL game in 2001 and I said the Patriots are awesome and will win the super bowl if that loser Bledsoe gets hurt. Half joking but somewhat serious. Well that was totally accurate just expected Michael Bishop to be the savior once that scrub was benched.

Tommy is a legit NFL QB and Daniel Jones stinks I don't think its enough to make you a playoff team but Devito is the best thing the Giants have going for them. Why insult him and play Drew Lock first again?

Belichick hated Kraft all along and intentionally threw those 2 super bowls to spite him.

I went to a preseason NFL game in 2001 and I said the Patriots are awesome and will win the super bowl if that loser Bledsoe gets hurt. Half joking but somewhat serious. Well that was totally accurate just expected Michael Bishop to be the savior once that scrub was benched.

Tommy is a legit NFL QB and Daniel Jones stinks I don't think its enough to make you a playoff team but Devito is the best thing the Giants have going for them. Why insult him and play Drew Lock first again?

Belichick hated Kraft all along and intentionally threw those 2 super bowls to spite him.

Wow

I just saw the highlights did Lock hurt his mangina or something? He was barely touched.

Tommy Tuddy with the cover easy $$$.

And we trust your scouting and analysis b/c you saw something in Michael Bishop? Please sum up his NFL career for the uninitiated.

And we trust your scouting and analysis b/c you saw something in Michael Bishop? Please sum up his NFL career for the uninitiated.

He threw a hail mary TD the one time the Pats put him in a regular season game. That was it. Never got a chance again. I was at the game Mo Lewis knocked out Brady bc it was after 9/11 and I bought tickets to every game that season at ticketmaster for $25 bucks or so because people were scared and returned them. Glorious season. We won the Super Bowl and the next morning I passed my drivers test and got my license. That night I won my ski race and finished #1 in slalom my only ever win.

But... I traveled to Manhattan KS in person and my target customer was so mean nasty and rude and didn't even talk to me that purple Kansas is in my bad book. I did get a new customer in Wichita but I'm sooooo angry at that company in MHK and that scumbag. They've been my second team after us for decades since Michael Bishop but I want them to lose every game now too bc of my work problems there. I went to see them play Baylor in Manhattan about 10 years ago too I've been there for football.

Giants are a funny team. Always thought they do more with less. The 2 Super Bowls we lost to them they played so well it wasn't really a fluke like the Nick Foles Philly loss.

If you dump Saquan might as well dump Jones too and push the chips in with Tommy?

I think KaiserUEO is using all your log ins.
I just revel in that fact the I knew Tommy was good and got a raw deal here, but good lord, this guy is off the charts nuts.

I don’t know what the Giants will do, but I’m still against 3 QBs on the roster and as of now, DeVito is cut, despite what he did today. (He was great in the post game interview too!!)

Make no mistake, Jones is QB1 and if he remains healthy…a top 15, maybe 10 QB.

I just revel in that fact the I knew Tommy was good and got a raw deal here, but good lord, this guy is off the charts nuts.

I don’t know what the Giants will do, but I’m still against 3 QBs on the roster and as of now, DeVito is cut, despite what he did today. (He was great in the post game interview too!!)

No skin in this game but Jones Top 15 is interesting. First read I laughed out loud with a "no way" but that bar is sort of right on further thought.

Dak, Hurts, Cousins,, Love, Stafford, Murray, Purdy, Allen, Tua, Lamar, Burrow, Mahomes, Herbert, Lawrence, Stroud.

Maybe Baker and Rogers?

Lot of bad QB's in the league.

No skin in this game but Jones Top 15 is interesting. First read I laughed out loud with a "no way" but that bar is sort of right on further thought.

Dak, Hurts, Cousins,, Love, Stafford, Murray, Purdy, Allen, Tua, Lamar, Burrow, Mahomes, Herbert, Lawrence, Stroud.

Maybe Baker and Rogers?

Lot of bad QB's in the league.
The NFL is filled with a lot of 4th & 5th pitchers masquerading as #1s and 2s.

It won’t take much to be a #2.

I'm not going to watch Giants preseason games didn't see this one but looks like Jones threw a couple of picks.

I'm going to stand by my take that DeVito is the best thing to happen to the franchise and they'll some how be good with him at QB with an otherwise average roster.

I really hope for your sake, you aren't serious with any of this. Bledsoe took a average Pats team to the Super Bowl. And Tommy is no where near as good as Jones. And Jones isn't that good.

I really hope for your sake, you aren't serious with any of this. Bledsoe took a average Pats team to the Super Bowl. And Tommy is no where near as good as Jones. And Jones isn't that good.
99-2001 Bledsoe was horrendous. He went downhill drastically after the Packers SB loss. Belichick was about to be unemployed if he stuck with him. That team was loaded they hung onto all the Parcells guys Drew was the problem and honestly they could have won with Bishop IMO. Brady got his shot and became the best QB ever.

I just watched in person a half of the ugliest offensive football in Pittsburgh against the Bills

Neither team nor any of the four QBs showed any awareness at all.

Trubisky missed guys running open numerous times and Russ ain't cooking squat anymore.

Tommy will stick around the league. There is a lot of trash at QB.