Tommy Devito: Giants | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito: Giants

99-2001 Bledsoe was horrendous. He went downhill drastically after the Packers SB loss. Belichick was about to be unemployed if he stuck with him. That team was loaded they hung onto all the Parcells guys Drew was the problem and honestly they could have won with Bishop IMO. Brady got his shot and became the best QB ever.
Who came in and won them the playoff game against Pitt? Was that Bishop? Did anyone give up anything to get the rights to Bishop?

I'm not going to watch Giants preseason games didn't see this one but looks like Jones threw a couple of picks.

I'm going to stand by my take that DeVito is the best thing to happen to the franchise and they'll some how be good with him at QB with an otherwise average roster.
I have a hard time believing that not just you, anyone, could be serious with this opinion.

I'm going to stand by my take that DeVito is the best thing to happen to the franchise and they'll some how be good with him at QB with an otherwise average roster.
1723985003321.gif

Hey, his sacks are consistent. Gotta give credit where credit is due

The first two games where he played the most snaps both games, he had 2 sacks total. Yesterday was a train wreck. As good as the Giants did retooling their OL, the 2s and 3s are a mess. They need to shore up the 2nd line some or hope they have no injuries with the starters. It was a constant fire drill.

The first two games where he played the most snaps both games, he had 2 sacks total. Yesterday was a train wreck. As good as the Giants did retooling their OL, the 2s and 3s are a mess. They need to shore up the 2nd line some or hope they have no injuries with the starters. It was a constant fire drill.
I’m always gonna tease, stats be darned lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they cut him. Daboll post game comments on QB situation and roster cuts weren't exactly a glowing endorsement for his chances

I wouldnt be surprised if they cut him. Daboll post game comments on QB situation and roster cuts weren't exactly a glowing endorsement for his chances

They could cut him, and if he clears waivers maybe they could stash him back on the PS.

Because Jones ain't making it through the season unscathed.

They could cut him, and if he clears waivers maybe they could stash him back on the PS.

Because Jones ain't making it through the season unscathed.
None of these 3rd string QBs get claimed it’s just a matter if they decide to join a different practice squad.

No chance Tommy wants a change of scenery. He might have company could see them having 2 PS QBs. Lock and Jones are really bad.

None of these 3rd string QBs get claimed it’s just a matter if they decide to join a different practice squad.

No chance Tommy wants a change of scenery. He might have company could see them having 2 PS QBs. Lock and Jones are really bad.
Mike White name being floated about

He QB'd Jets before

Dolphins cut him the other day

He's gonna end up as NYG's starting QB. They'll have a Sunday night game and Tommy will announce his college as the University of Illinois.

Awesome for Tommy!

Imagine if we could get QBs that make the 53 man NFL roster?

Good for Tommy . Juicy fruit for Mom, Gold Chain for Senior
Not knowing what you’re referencing, this just sounds wrong..

It's an indictment on the Babers regime. We had an NFL-caliber QB and Babers could not win with him. It's ironic, Dungey lead us to a 10-win season and can't make the NFL. Our OL play was so suspect with Tommy, Babers had to replace him with a better runner and scrambler Shrader who could make plays with his legs when the protection inevitably broke down.
Awesome for Tommy!

Imagine if we could get QBs that make the 53 man NFL roster?