Tommy Devito: Giants | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito: Giants

No.

Jones starts next week.

On an unrelated note, what in God's name were the Giants wearing today? Those atrocities had better not ever grace the field again. View attachment 244632
I cannot believe the depths this organization has plummeted to, Those atrocious uniforms are just a damn snapshot of what the whole thing has become. My Sunday’s used to be fun.

I cannot believe the depths this organization has plummeted to, Those atrocious uniforms are just a damn snapshot of what the whole thing has become. My Sunday’s used to be fun.
If only it were just about the unis. Some of the other old teams have done similar, with similar look.

But no, my fellow Giants fans, it looks like this is yet another very long season.

On an unrelated note, what in God's name were the Giants wearing today? Those atrocities had better not ever grace the field again. View attachment 244632

You know you want some of this...

elw4kp1ztzgybckpt6l8.jpg

go watch hard knocks on the giants. You will see why they are so bad. Internally they have morons running the organization. Saquon at least kept them in games last year. He goes to the birds and has a saquon game. They were shocked when eagles paid him and that told me everything I needed to know. Hes one of the best players in the league. They won’t be good for a long long long time

go watch hard knocks on the giants. You will see why they are so bad. Internally they have morons running the organization. Saquon at least kept them in games last year. He goes to the birds and has a saquon game. They were shocked when eagles paid him and that told me everything I needed to know. Hes one of the best players in the league. They won’t be good for a long long long time

They didn't want to throw good money after bad on a running back who is 27. Which at their stage makes sense. He never should've been there in the first place.

Barkley went to a ready made team, which stinks but is in his best football interest to do so.

They didn't want to throw good money after bad on a running back who is 27. Which at their stage makes sense. He never should've been there in the first place.

Barkley went to a ready made team, which stinks but is in his best football interest to do so.
I get the philosophy but 27 ain't 30. They could have done a two year or three year deal with him and then let him go via free agency, or do a five year deal with the intent of trading him in two years at his peak for a ransom from a fellow schlub team