Tommy Devito in the portal | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this was posted before, but damn do I feel for the kid. The way he lost his starting spot is brutal and hearing about the injuries he played through the last couple years make it even worse. It also confirms a lot of concerns I had in Babers, he can be very stubborn and often seems to be in willing to change, even in the face of significant evidence. Perhaps it’s a bit of sour grapes on Tommy’s part, but I doubt it.

Devito Article
Is this Mr DeVito? Or Mrs?

Both sides have points but the bottom line is they meaning Babers and Tommy didnt get it done.

The only thing that really JUMPS out in this article to me. Is that Dino had devito practice with the one’s all week prior to liberty and the walk through a only for shrader to get the start and play the whole game? That’s absolutely absurd. Shrader needs reps, Dino should have made the change long before liberty. But once he decided to make the change shrader should have received every first team snap to get acclimated with the offense.

Its sad and really tells me that Dino doesn’t have a fricken clue or plan. Iv always defended Dino and thought he was learning and improving. But as Dino always says. I’m starting to have faith without evidence.

The only thing that really JUMPS out in this article to me. Is that Dino had devito practice with the one’s all week prior to liberty and the walk through a only for shrader to get the start and play the whole game? That’s absolutely absurd. Shrader needs reps, Dino should have made the change long before liberty. But once he decided to make the change shrader should have received every first team snap to get acclimated with the offense.

Its sad and really tells me that Dino doesn’t have a fricken clue or plan. Iv always defended Dino and thought he was learning and improving. But as Dino always says. I’m starting to have faith without evidence.

He started reminding me of Shafer 2-3 yrs ago. It felt like all talk. Talking a good game and having cool metaphors doesn’t win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom