Tommy Devito in the portal | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Tommy Devito in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid from Ohio - Trey? He committed under Robinson. Not sure he ever made it to campus. His dad seemed like a decent guy. The ones that stop by after committing or getting on campus are fine. But there have been some ugly moments over the years. And I can't even imagine what's been deleted by moderators.

Trey Fairchild. He did arrive on campus, never played much and transferred out. Ultimately landed at a small school in Ohio, Otterbein University near his hometown.

what ever happened to the CHATROOM ? you could post all you want and not ding your credit score and the drunk stuff all disappeared after the whistle. is it gone forever or secret handshake only ?
1634853471727.png

I want to give Tommy the benefit of the doubt with the article but it is hard.

The 2 kids from Michigan are DL.

Can Tommy explain how in 3 Qs he was sacked 5x vs Rutgers but in the last 4 games Shrader has only been sacked 6x combined? You miss 100% of the shots you don't take Tommy.

Good QBs make those around them better. Yet we see TD and family complaining that the players around him do not make him look better.

you can start with Tisdale who graded a 4 out of 100 for pass blocking. A 4. Worst in the country for someone who played the whole game. And as a team it was the lowest grade of the season for pass blocking. An ugly 38. I think one of those 5 sacks was of Shrader.

there's a clock in your head that says 4 mississippi get rid of the damn ball. if no ones open then bean a poor clemson cheerleader in the back of the head. (she was ok and laughing) . devito never got that. and the lack of inner clock was probably why dino admired and started him. kindred souls so to speak.

If he had interest last year, he would have left. His dad made that quite clear I thought. The fact he stayed said more about external interest than it did Syracuse.

This right here…..

like, trust me…

TDs dad had demands that he said had to be met or he would make him transfer…he listed those demands to me…

Those demands weren’t met from the knowledge I know and Tommy was still here….

This right here…..

like, trust me…

TDs dad had demands that he said had to be met or he would make him transfer…he listed those demands to me…

Those demands weren’t met from the knowledge I know and Tommy was still here….
Imagine the conversations between TD and his dad after the FSU & Wake games, he trashes GS throwing versus Clemson.. Does he forget how he played against ohio and rutgers.

Not to mention clemson game planned to stop GS from running which Dabo said after the game they were proud of doing.
Speaking of his only success in 2018, it came against 2 win UNC and 5 win FSU, the ND game was the precursor for his entire career.

Can't imagine the phone would be blowing up based on talent alone but when a coach gets to meet this dynamic duo unless Devito morphs into Joe Burrow I have a feeling they'll be waiting awhile.

Lewis does have a need though. I think the senior QB has exhausted his eligibility. So a one year bridge to the younger guy, and just hoping the dad stays out of things now that it's one year, final option to play. Gets a QB who knows his system.

If Lewis thought he'd be around for multiple years, I bet he'd pass.

I think Crum gets another year if he wants because of corona.

He had been on draft boards but has since disappeared.

Imagine the conversations between TD and his dad after the FSU & Wake games, he trashes GS throwing versus Clemson.. Does he forget how he played against ohio and rutgers.

Not to mention clemson game planned to stop GS from running which Dabo said after the game they were proud of doing.
Speaking of his only success in 2018, it came against 2 win UNC and 5 win FSU, the ND game was the precursor for his entire career.

Can't imagine the phone would be blowing up based on talent alone but when a coach gets to meet this dynamic duo unless Devito morphs into Joe Burrow I have a feeling they'll be waiting awhile.

what are the power 5 opponents we’ve beaten with Tommy? Crappy UNC, 5 win FSU, Duke when we ran for like 300 yards, and Georgia Tech last year?

Considering that we probably beat imploding FSU anyway as it was mostly defense that won it, and CuseRunner could’ve played QB in that Duke game and we would’ve won...he won us one legit game as a starter in 4 years.

Kick rocks.

I’m done supporting the kid, but I’ll draw the line at being angry over imaginary things lol

I think Crum gets another year if he wants because of corona.

He had been on draft boards but has since disappeared.
His true Freshman year was 2017 and he never redshirted. This is his fifth year of playing, so he should be done.

Tommy needs to stop doing interviews as to why he left Syracuse… no one cares. Every single interview makes you look worse.

Move on, best of luck kid. I truly mean that, but time to move on.
Yea i think he was close to having 100% support for leaving. it goes down and down with each interview he did. What came out with Mink today made him look terrible imo. You don't need to do these interviews. Keep that stuff in house. What future HC is going to want him after reading that stuff.

Yea i think he was close to having 100% support for leaving. it goes down and down with each interview he did. What came out with Mink today made him look terrible imo. You don't need to do these interviews. Keep that stuff in house. What future HC is going to want him after reading that stuff.
This is why plumbers make terrible PR advisers.

Tommy needs to stop doing interviews as to why he left Syracuse… no one cares. Every single interview makes you look worse.

Move on, best of luck kid. I truly mean that, but time to move on.

He was treated better than he deserved. Starting him first 2 games was a huge mistake.

His wideouts haven’t been great but whenever we needed a play he rarely/never seemed to step up. If we threw on a running down sure he’d likely drop a dime 40 yards downfield yes he could make great throws.

Apologies if this was posted before, but damn do I feel for the kid. The way he lost his starting spot is brutal and hearing about the injuries he played through the last couple years make it even worse. It also confirms a lot of concerns I had in Babers, he can be very stubborn and often seems to be in willing to change, even in the face of significant evidence. Perhaps it’s a bit of sour grapes on Tommy’s part, but I doubt it.

Devito Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors