Tommy got hurt tonight | Syracusefan.com

Tommy got hurt tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGDCuse

2nd String
I know a handful of people here don't want to hear about him since he transfered out, but he bled Orange for 4 years. He's gotten more comfortable and confident each week. He just has to manage the game for them, and he's doing a pretty good job. Hope the injury isn't too bad.

I haven't seen him in an Illinois game yet, but I'm interested to see how he does. He gave it his best shot at SU and just found himself sliding down the pecking order. Kinda like Billy Scharr. I hold no grudge against him or his dad, who was entertaining as a poster.

You’re right don’t want to hear about it. We’re 5-0, kid quit on the team Yet many here want to smell his jockstrap Don’t wish injuries or anything like that but frankly don’t care. Joke.

in the new portal once they leave it’s time to forget about it, people need to let it go

Last edited:
I know a handful of people here don't want to hear about him since he transfered out, but he bled Orange for 4 years. He's gotten more comfortable and confident each week. He just has to manage the game for them, and he's doing a pretty good job. Hope the injury isn't too bad.
I'm sure no one wanted anything bad for the kid. And if anyone did, that would say a lot more about them than it did about TD.

You’re right don’t want to hear about it. We’re 5-0, kid quit on the team Yet many here want to smell his jockstrap Don’t wish injuries or anything like that but frankly don’t care. Joke.

in the new portal once they leave it’s time to forget about it
How old are you? Not wishing the kid ill is not sniffing his jock strap. It's being a human being.

Between the two guys, Tommy and Sitkowski, they are 16/26 for 58 yards and 0 TD tonight.

He has played well this year, because he hasn't been asked to do much other than manage the game.

Congrats to him, hope he gets healthy for next week, and finishes strong.

I'm content with Shrader.

Sorry this happened. His coach says he is out for the game but he was riding the bike afterwards, so it sounds like it might not be a major injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom