Tomorrow's scrimmage... | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow's scrimmage...

Jake

Mod
Who is going to infiltrate and give us the sanitized, yet informative scoop from fort drum?

A delicate job ... especially with the OPSEC requirements. Here are some encryption suggestions to keep the NW scouts guessing:

1- Ashton Broyld looked great running the Wildmouse formation;
2- That full house backfield is going to vault the Cuse into a race for the league title, especially if we use those jacked Ft. Drum guys;
3- Sure hope Shamarko Thomas doesn't get ticked off at anyone during the NW game;
4- Can't believe that Nassib's getting benched in favor of that speedy walk-on.

All my soldiers that are still at drum are deployed, so I can't help ya with a scoop. TexanMark, you shouldn't have any trouble getting on base eh?

I will be there and will do my best to report.

I'll mainly be watching Marrone's sideline behavior and closing monitoring how many phones Gross can hold to his ear at once.

If he hasn't added an iPad to his mobile communication arsenal, I'll be disappointed.

All my soldiers that are still at drum are deployed, so I can't help ya with a scoop. TexanMark, you shouldn't have any trouble getting on base eh?
TexanMark is in Tejas...very poor planning on TexanMark's part. :eek:

BLUF: You need someone that is active duty, retired or holds some sort of ID card that can get you into Ft Drum (i.e. DoD Civil Service CAC Card).

I will be there and will do my best to report.

I'll mainly be watching Marrone's sideline behavior and closing monitoring how many phones Gross can hold to his ear at once.

Rocco...as CuseTroop said if you get hungry you can eat at any of the restaurants in the PX or on post. Too bad the Class VI Store checks ID or you could get some liquor cheaper than normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom