Tone Loc is out, Meek Mill is in. | Syracusefan.com

Tone Loc is out, Meek Mill is in.

image_normal.jpg

dionwaiters3 dion waiters

Everybody kno I had to get @MeekMill to come to the Syracuse midnight madness it was only right. It's going yo be crazy.
9 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Scoop and Dion have to be so pumped. Not a bad get for an up-and-coming rapper. Signed to a respectable label. He's a big hit away from being known on a more national level.

Well at least it's not a rapper out of the 80's who no one has heard of.

Much much better get. I'm not a big Meek Mill fan, but getting an up-and-coming rapper makes so much more sense on every level than someone like Ton Loc.

I'm sure once he starts rapping all the parents in the Dome are going to be appalled though. I wonder if they're going to have him keep it clean.

Do we have a visit list? Does anyone know what recruits will be on campus?

For anyone curious as to what Meek Mill sounds like, here's a link to his most recognized mixtape. I'm curious what those who listen to rap music (like myself) think about him. I think he's a pretty decent lyricist but that gets lost in songs without a real focus.

Meek Mill - Dreamchasers

this isnt a rap music type of crowd ;)
Oh I'm well aware. That's why I tried to tread lightly. Don't want it to turn into a rap-bashing session, just curious what other people who like the genre think. I understand all criticisms of the genre, just wondering how other people who like it feel about Meek. I know there have to be some others besides bnoro and I who like rap and hip-hop haha.

Oh I'm well aware. That's why I tried to tread lightly. Don't want it to turn into a rap-bashing session, just curious what other people who like the genre think. I understand all criticisms of the genre, just wondering how other people who like it feel about Meek. I know there have to be some others besides bnoro and I who like rap and hip-hop haha.
I like Meek. Fits in nicely with MMG. Real natural delivery. Saw his cypher "freestyle" from the BET Awards (don't judge me) last night and was quite impressed. He'll definitely have the Dome going nuts.

I like Meek. Fits in nicely with MMG. Real natural delivery. Saw his cypher "freestyle" from the BET Awards (don't judge me) last night and was quite impressed. He'll definitely have the Dome going nuts.
I agree. I think Meek's a solid fit at MM. And I watched all those cyphers as soon as they were up online. The Shady 2.0 one was ridiculous. I've watched it like 6 times already.

I agree. I think Meek's a solid fit at MM. And I watched all those cyphers as soon as they were up online. The Shady 2.0 one was ridiculous. I've watched it like 6 times already.
I know. So good. Budden, Pill, Royce, Luda... so many guys killed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom