Tonights Leading Scorer | Syracusefan.com

Tonights Leading Scorer

Macho Uno

Scout Team
I'm going with Kris Jo to be our first 20 point scorer of the season, make it 22. Who ya got?

If this game is closer than first 4--like within 20...than either Triche or KJ lead the way...if its a runnaway...look for Dion to get the point lead

I'm going with Kris Jo to be our first 20 point scorer of the season, make it 22. Who ya got?

Kris--just a hunch he takes it up a notch on national TV.

Who gets to double figures tonight? I'll say KJ, Dion, James, and Fab (if he can stay out of foul trouble).
KJ will be top scorer.

Hmmm, I'm going to go with Dion. I think we get balanced scoring tonight with 5 people in double figures and Dion leading the way with only 15.

I have a source inside the program (sorry, can't say who it is) who told me SU has been working on an unstoppable play to free up Keita for 3-pointers at the top of the key. Therefore I expect Baye to go for 30+ with at least 8 treys tonight.

I have a source inside the program (sorry, can't say who it is) who told me SU has been working on an unstoppable play to free up Keita for 3-pointers at the top of the key. Therefore I expect Baye to go for 30+ with at least 8 treys tonight.
Yeah, that would be embarrassing if you really put a name to that source!

Don't leak to much on it. Keita has always been a forward who can stroke it.
The double screen Fab treyball is pretty bad@ss.

Put me down for Dirty South.

Don't ask me why, but I'm feeling Scoop with about 18-20 to lead the way. He's due for a big game, as much as he frustrates me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom