Tony Bennett is so overrated | Syracusefan.com

Tony Bennett is so overrated

PoppyHart

All American
I really hope the fellating stops. It was almost as Chris Paul levels.

Best teams in the conference over 3 years and he's got 6 NCAA wins to show for it.

Let's take the hate goggles for Dixon and Williams and (until yesterday) Wright off and place them squarely on Charlottesville.

PoppyHart said:
I really hope the fellating stops. It was almost as Chris Paul levels. Best teams in the conference over 3 years and he's got 6 NCAA wins to show for it. Let's take the hate goggles for Dixon and Williams and (until yesterday) Wright off and place them squarely on Charlottesville.

No hes not. His players just didnt respond like ours did

Way to denigrate VA's accomplishments and then our own win against them. Yeah, we beat them so they stink and are overrated. :bat:

No, they are a very good team. The coach, however, does not deserve the credit. Yet.

Silly post. He is a fine coach that has a fine program. Let's be classy and enjoy this run.

Yes, thank you very much. He is a "fine coach" with a "fine program". You said it best.

Best teams in the conference over 3 years and he's got 6 NCAA wins to show for it.

Let's take the hate goggles for Dixon and Williams and (until yesterday) Wright off and place them squarely on Charlottesville.

Stop it. As if it takes nothing to be the best team in the ACC.
And he does it consistently with how many 5-star recruits?

Come on, man. This post is awful. Bennett is an excellent coach. He's 46 years old. Check back in with me in 15 years and he'll have his resume of NCAA tourney accomplishments guaranteed.

No dog in this fight, but Boeheim says everyone and everything is "the best" at some point. That can't carry any weight in this kind of conversation. Just ask Otto Porter.

I do think he's a very good coach but also agree to an extent with Poppy in regard to how he's been anointed without having really achieved anything yet. I think he's good enough to get to the f4, but he has to prove it first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom