Tony Fiammetta doing some good things with Dallas | Syracusefan.com

Tony Fiammetta doing some good things with Dallas

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
To be honest, I really didn’t know much of the work of fullback Tony Fiammetta before he came to the Cowboys.

In the locker room, he didn’t appear to physically be the type of fullback that I thought that Garrett would have on the roster. But watching him play against the Redskins, I was impressed with his work as a point-of-attack blocker. A trait you look for in a fullback is his ability to do is dig linebackers out of the hole. Fiammetta was able to hit his man, keep his feet going and work them out of the hole.

Fiammetta also showed the ability to adjust on the move when the Cowboys worked to get the ball on the edge. Fiammetta adjusted to take a defender when one of the offensive linemen missed their blocks to help out. When he was in the game, there were positive plays.
ESPN

To be honest, I really didn’t know much of the work of fullback Tony Fiammetta before he came to the Cowboys.

In the locker room, he didn’t appear to physically be the type of fullback that I thought that Garrett would have on the roster. But watching him play against the Redskins, I was impressed with his work as a point-of-attack blocker. A trait you look for in a fullback is his ability to do is dig linebackers out of the hole. Fiammetta was able to hit his man, keep his feet going and work them out of the hole.

Fiammetta also showed the ability to adjust on the move when the Cowboys worked to get the ball on the edge. Fiammetta adjusted to take a defender when one of the offensive linemen missed their blocks to help out. When he was in the game, there were positive plays.
ESPN
Not for nothin, he was targeted a few times on some short passes, hes got some decent hands, I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom