Took care of business against a good team; a few thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Took care of business against a good team; a few thoughts

He said I love to heckel bear I called him a moron. Not sure why I'm taking grief here lol.
judge judy face palm.gif

He said I love to heckel bear I called him a moron. Not sure why I'm taking grief here lol.
Because you responded to a post saying, "Love to have Heckel, Bear, and the secondary back for NCST." to which you responded "Bear is a fat moron."

Not hard to make the assumption you were calling McKinley a fat moron.

Because you responded to a post saying, "Love to have Heckel, Bear, and the secondary back for NCST." to which you responded "Bear is a fat moron."

Not hard to make the assumption you were calling McKinley a fat moron.
I thought he was talking about hecking fallica didn't know McKinley's nickname was bear. My apologies for the confusion.

I thought he was talking about hecking fallica didn't know McKinley's nickname was bear. My apologies for the confusion.
You saw Heckel Bear and went into autopilot and didn’t see the rest of his post?

I’ll go against the grain. I got the joke immediately Brian and thought it was funny.

As for the original post, agree with Rocco on all. This was mission accomplished. Exactly what we needed. Now, for once, the schedule works in our favor. Reset.

I'm
You saw Heckel Bear and went into autopilot and didn’t see the rest of his post?
I was only responding to the first part I'm in agreement that it stinks about mckinnley and we need our secondary healthy for nc state.

I can understand your gripe with Bradshaw but Fredrick? No way, he's been awesome for the last two plus seasons.
He gets smoked when he plays man on a speedy receiver and gives up 7 yard curls like clockwork. He also makes a lucky breakup and does that dumb celebration

Saw some nice catches from Taj today. That's got to be a good sign.

Taj has the tools but really needs more strength. Dino said it a few times already. With another 15-20 lbs he's going to be tough.

Taj has the tools but really needs more strength. Dino said it a few times already. With another 15-20 lbs he's going to be tough.

Bit of an enigma. Perfect pass on a slant, right thru his hands. Pass behind him on the sidelines he has glue on one hand to make the catch.

He's been right about us more than he hasn't. That's why you really hate him.
He really is just an idiot tho. Always picks against us and I remember last season during gameday they were picking our game against wake, and the guest picker picked wake and all you hear is bear say “good pick” then he picked WMU today.. just a Syracuse hater.

Okie dokie, back to football...

The secondary had several great pass breakups today, but they also gave up a few big plays. Biggest thing that concerned me were the defensive play calls on 3rd and long. We were basically in prevent on a few of them and all of us tailgate QBs could've thrown for a 1st down.

I think Fredrick had a tough game today, but he has been pretty damn good for us for a while. Every cover corner gets burned every once in a while, but overall Fredrick has more positive snaps than negative.

I love Vetty. He's young and still raw, but you can tell that he's going to be a good 3+ year starter at tackle for us.

He really is just an idiot tho. Always picks against us and I remember last season during gameday they were picking our game against wake, and the guest picker picked wake and all you hear is bear say “good pick” then he picked WMU today.. just a Syracuse hater.
Or it could be that he thought Wake would win, and because we won 42 games in 10 years leading up to last season. If I was an outsider, I would likely pick against us in most circumstances as well.

I like when that chubby lob picks against Syracuse. It's easy money to go against him. He's the modern day Eddie Mush from Bronx Tale. Kinda looks like him, too.

1569109079519.png

As far as the "D" back to the fundamental of tackling. They "lbs" were really bad angles on the edge. Their running back running through our arm tackles.
We have to get much better. soon