Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde

3 quarters of those schools wish they had Dungey.

Forde is a DB, half of those qbs cant hold a candle to ED. Also, ED is easily a better talent than Jalen Hurts;)

3 quarters of those schools wish they had Dungey.

Damn straight. He is one of the top returning QB's in the nation. Whether you make that top 5, 10, 15...that can be argued. But no question he's in that elite category.

Three thoughts:

He's going to go head to head with some of these dudes, so we'll see.

I guarantee he is on Dabo's list.

He's on everyone's biggest heart list.
Eric is on the United list.

Who was the writer, from Colorado I believe, that thought McPherson was Coach Mac's son in 87? Forde seems to be as informed as that.

Forde has always had a stick up his arse about Syracuse idk why but Dungey is a top ten QB when healthy. He may have taken that into account but he shouldn’t of just based on ability. I love how these guys are getting paid for this stuff.

So I think Forde is as big a *-bag as everyone else, but he calls it the "25 most intriguing", not the
25 best. These are the QB's he's most curious about, not the ones he necessarily thinks are the best.

See this article to understand what he's going for. We get our panties in a bunch about a lot of things, but he spells it out in the very first paragraph.

I saw your post Clockwork even if everyone else ignored it.

You guys do know that his list is for the top 25 most intriguing qbs not best right?

The entire point of the thread was to illustrate how irrelevant we are nationally, no matter how irrational the subject matter is in it. This stuff does matter for recruiting and why we need to flip the switch this year to become a program people care about again.

The entire point of the thread was to illustrate how irrelevant we are nationally, no matter how irrational the subject matter is in it. This stuff does matter for recruiting and why we need to flip the switch this year to become a program people care about again.

Exactly, when we start winning, we'll appear in these lists again.

It’s not a fair assessment of relevancy because of the writer imo

Forde is a douche and has a bias against Syracuse. He argued we deserved a death penalty for the NCAA misdemeanors the basketball program committed and he defended Louisville just because that is where he lives.
He is totally a agenda driven writer.

We shouldn’t care about whatever he thinks.

He's a national writer with some following. I could say the same about Dan Shaugnessy in Boston but he gets eye balls. I haven't seen any national writer carrying our water in any way right now so Forde may be a complete bum but he's aligned with every other national writer who considers us to be at best irrelevant and at worst, non existent. Our hoops program gets disproportionate coverage so we see the other side of this mind you from the likes of Gottlieb.

You guys do know that his list is for the top 25 most intriguing qbs not best right?

The title of the article is "25 college football QBs I'd pay to see in 2018"

Where do you get intriguing from?

That's fine. I read the thread another way and thought people were upset thinking this was a Top 25 best list. Carry on.

The title of the article is "25 college football QBs I'd pay to see in 2018"

Where do you get intriguing from?
The first paragraph of the article

"Our second installment of the college football Most Intriguing lists for 2018: The 25 Most Intriguing Quarterbacks, starting with three either/or decisions that could go a long way toward shaping the race for the national championship:"

The first paragraph of the article

"Our second installment of the college football Most Intriguing lists for 2018: The 25 Most Intriguing Quarterbacks, starting with three either/or decisions that could go a long way toward shaping the race for the national championship:"

thanks i just read the title. I'm intrigued by Dungey if he gets a full season in. As was posted the only 6K passing 1K rushing QB in the nation.

So I think Forde is as big a *-bag as everyone else, but he calls it the "25 most intriguing", not the
25 best. These are the QB's he's most curious about, not the ones he necessarily thinks are the best.

See this article to understand what he's going for. We get our panties in a bunch about a lot of things, but he spells it out in the very first paragraph.
You mean I have to...like...read?! Ugh! Let's keep it to one page. Simple sentences with single syllable words only. Lots of pictures and charts. And references to gorillas whenever possible. Yeah!

You mean I have to...like...read?! Ugh! Let's keep it to one page. Simple sentences with single syllable words only. Lots of pictures and charts. And references to gorillas whenever possible. Yeah!
If anyone bothered to click on the link to the article I posted they would notice Nick Saban was not #1, and Dabo Swinney was not #2. The HUMANITY! They are the two best coaches in America, how could he list Urban Meyer, Chip Kelly and Herm Edwards 1,2 and 3!!! They aren't the best! Herm and Chip haven't even coached a game at those schools. OUTRAGEOUS.

People on this board (present company excluded) like to have an aneurysm over nothing. When we don't finish a season 4-8, perhaps our quarterbacks will be listed as one of the top 25 most intriguing, because it might actually impact the national championship race.

Sensitive bunch here, and yes, I still hate Forde as much as anyone else.