Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Top 25 qbs per Pat Forde

If Dungey isn't on your Top 25 QB list this season, let alone #26-40, then you're an asshat.

The kid keeps SU in every game it plays, especially against better talent. Kid has the heart of a lion and SU would've likely had 1 win last year without him. Beat Clemson, had LSU, Miami, FSU and NC St on the ropes ON THE ROAD.

Forde is a legit douche canoe. Ffff him.
I gave this a like for the quality use of asshat and douche canoe in one very poignant post. I hadn’t heard douche canoe before, but really like it and have added it to my lexicon going forward. Thank you sir!

Top 25 QBS per Digable5:

1a. Eric Dungey (Syracuse) - When healthy, Dungey is putting up record breaking numbers in an offense designed for speed and scoring at alarming rates.

1b. Tommy Devito (Syracuse) - Following his appearance in the Elite 11 camp and a season to learn Syracuse's offense, Devito is ready to show off his talents and will start his campaign to beat all of Dungey's records as soon as he's given a chance.

2. Tyree Jackson (Buffalo) - Dude is huge. I don't know about Josh Allen, but JeMarcus Russell maybe. At that size, I should be able to look out my office window in Buffalo and always know where he is. It will be fun to watch him run and throw over the smaller MAC teams.

3 thru ??? - They are nothing to me until they play Syracuse or they are about to enter the NFL.

Remember how pissed off Eagles fans were when they drafted McNabb? Not like we are ever on the national radar. That was a once in a generation type QB and still had no recognition

That's not why they were booing, they wanted Ricky Williams.

McNabb was as known a name as anyone in the draft.

He's a national writer with some following. I could say the same about Dan Shaugnessy in Boston but he gets eye balls. I haven't seen any national writer carrying our water in any way right now so Forde may be a complete bum but he's aligned with every other national writer who considers us to be at best irrelevant and at worst, non existent. Our hoops program gets disproportionate coverage so we see the other side of this mind you from the likes of Gottlieb.

Hale at ESPN does a nice job keeping us in mind while keeping perspective (as an alum, too)

He's a national writer with some following. I could say the same about Dan Shaugnessy in Boston but he gets eye balls. I haven't seen any national writer carrying our water in any way right now so Forde may be a complete bum but he's aligned with every other national writer who considers us to be at best irrelevant and at worst, non existent. Our hoops program gets disproportionate coverage so we see the other side of this mind you from the likes of Gottlieb.

Also - I don’t think we’ve gotten short shrift either. We are largely irrelevant nationally. Most programs are.

You can make the arguement that Babers 2 big upsets and locker room videos postgame have done more for us than other random, low P5 schools.

Win and we’ll get there

As stated in other threads, we are as irrelevant as it comes in college football prognostications. Need to flip this script because Dungey absolutely is a top 25 qbs this year.

25 college football QBs I'd pay to see in 2018

in·trigu·ing
inˈtrēɡiNG/

adjective: intriguing

arousing one's curiosity or interest; fascinating.

"an intriguing story"

Pat, are you sure you know the definition of the above? I'm sorry, I just don't get your ability to evaluate talent. Maybe that's why your with Yahoo and not ESPN. ESPN didn't get it either because of this intriguing information about you:

( an aside), He played high school football for Gary Barnett during his sophomore and junior years (1980–81) on the junior varsity at Air Academy High School in Colorado Springs. Couldn't make the varsity, eh Pat?
ESPN
He barely made a splash on radio and television for his college football and basketball coverage. In addition, his column "Forde Yard Dash" drew intense criticism for its intolerable bias while covering college football. During the NCAA basketball regular season, Forde wrote a column called, "Forde Minutes", it received the same harsh criticisms as his "Forde Yard Dash" column.

Book on Rick Pitino?!
In 2008, Forde served as the co-author for the University of Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino's Rebound Rules: The Art of Success 2.0.!!? Did Rick give you a free shoe as a thank you for your book? This book is often used by his detractors as proof that he is biased against the University of Kentucky and John Calipari, with whom Rick Pitino has had a long-running, public feud. (New York: Harper Collins, 2008).

Well, well – this certainly answers my question of why Eric Dungey isn't included in your list. In fact, I'm glad he isn't due to the fact of your history and of others criticisms about you. I personally think you may be considered challenged in ways I just can't think of at the moment.

GOSU and Eric Dungey! :)