TOS has Allen's reaction | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TOS has Allen's reaction

We obviously need to leave who we hire up to an 18 year old.

JIMINY EFFIN CHRISTMAS THIS IS A DUMPSTER FIRE!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So is this the case as we pick which guy we like better and lose the other one? I think one guy we also can't lose is TW.

Young_King@GodsGiftGUS
This is all a shock to me but ,I will be taking 3 more official visits before making my college decision. Florida state, Miami,Rutgers.

i just threw up

hopefully the good Dr. has been on this since say ummm Monday? but i'm willing to bet he will be in his cheerleading outfit with the cheerleaders down in Tampa. Do you actually think he's going to pass up on our only trip down south this year?

or maybe he swings down to miami after the game to meet with golden.

They'll be on probation forever, have worse facilities and make our crowds look like a Real Madrid match.

I'll loan him my orange an blue rep tie to come north.

You don't need to, he has it already.

Al_Golden_Miami_2012.jpg

That looks Blue to me.

Young_King@GodsGiftGUS
This is all a shock to me but ,I will be taking 3 more official visits before making my college decision. Florida state, Miami,Rutgers.

Eh, he's a 18 year old kid. Let's wait a bit.

Two things I said as soon as these HCDM to the NFL stories started.

1. Someone from the football office has to immediatley get in touch with the recruits and reassure them

2. We need to be honest with them

With the quotes that I'm reading from recruits we are 0 for 2 in those departments.. This is beginning to look like the aftermath of the PP firing

``Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.``George Santayana

Two things I said as soon as these HCDM to the NFL stories started.

1. Someone from the football office has to immediatley get in touch with the recruits and reassure them

2. That we need to be honest with them

With the quotes that I'm reading from recruits we are 0 for 2 in those departments.. This is beginning to look like the aftermath of the PP firing

``Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.``George Santayana

This is when DG earns his pay.

1) The AD has to immediately get in touch with the staff and reassure them. Otherwise who is going to reassure the recruits.

2) My impression DM assembled an excellent staff. However, does he take one or more with him?

3) Until DG has considered his options and interviewed and gotten feedback, what assurances can he provide?

Stealing a phrase from Marsh "F#@# the ODU guy". Golden and Cristobal I'm fine with, but to me taking the ODU guy is no different than taking a chance on Shafer or Hackett.

Cheers,
Neil

That's just not true. The ODU is already a proven HC. He's 38-10 in the programs 4 year history and recruits our area

One of the problems people aren't considering , but should, is its taken 4 years to finally get an offense that works. Also the defense is finally getting to the point, where we have the people in place to become very good to great at. The players are familiar with the systems in place, we shouldn't hire outside the staff, and have to start teaching all over.

One of the problems people aren't considering , but should, is its taken 4 years to finally get an offense that works. Also the defense is finally getting to the point, where we have the people in place to become very good to great at. The players are familiar with the systems in place, we shouldn't hire outside the staff, and have to start teaching all over.

As long as you dont hire a guy who wants to instill a Wisconsin pro-style offense we should be ok.

You don't need to, he has it already.

Al_Golden_Miami_2012.jpg

That looks Blue to me.

Golden would be a homerun. Not optimistic, especially given JO's previous comments about how the interview process went with him last time. And I'd have to think we'd need to open up the paycheck by quite a bit.

But I would love him as HC. He was my pick four years ago. Would be funny if we somehow ended up with him this time instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom