Tough Day | Syracusefan.com

Tough Day

There will be 10k there next week. No students and zero hope of a win. Football is basically back to grob levels. Our offensive mastermind coach turned out to be a dud. Other then the seniors there is nothing to cheer for any longer.

There will be 10k there next week. No students and zero hope of a win. Football is basically back to grob levels. Our offensive mastermind coach turned out to be a dud. Other then the seniors there is nothing to cheer for any longer.
Um, Sean Tucker?

All around… But don’t forget, we might only get one more spin this football season. Show up and enjoy the game, whatever it holds. Regardless of the circumstances, we’re playing for a bowl birth.

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it. I always have fun going to Dome games.

My expectations are low, but crazy things happen on senior day sometimes.

Um, Sean Tucker?
Tucker is great but I’d rather watch water boil and paint dry and put myself through that. The thought of spending hard earned money on this dumpster fire is laughable.

Tucker is great but I’d rather watch water boil and paint dry and put myself through that. The thought of spending hard earned money on this dumpster fire is laughable.

Anyone that took the time to create a login on this board and doesn't want to spend their "hard earned money" on a game where you can get tickets for $10, either has a job they really hate, or works in p0rn.

Hope it's the latter.

There will be more than 10k there. That’s just stupid.

As Ted Lasso would say "believe" Hope doesn't kill, believe in hope. And be a goldfish...Next week is another game and another chance.

As Ted Lasso would say "believe" Hope doesn't kill, believe in hope. And be a goldfish...Next week is another game and another chance.
I've never seen Ted Lasso, but "be a goldfish" really hits home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom