Towson Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Towson Game Thread...

Evans has been total liability today. Sorry fans of his. It is reality.

Theres no argument against it, he has had 2-3 turnovers and zero goals. He and Solomon have both been MIA when we needed them the most at attack this game. SU needs to completely revamp its attack unit, the lack of talent there is striking. F me another season of SU failing to get to champ weekend. Desko needs to take some responsibility and change things up

Another total BS call

The ref was looking right at the play. The ball was away and there was no reason for the hit. It was made out of frustration and that's why it was called.

That was the softest cross check call I've seen at the collegiate level

And I hate how our man up always has a bench player taking shots (Voight, DeJoe).

This is a really good Towson team but that game with Ohio state will be a snooze fest

Theres no argument against it, he has had 2-3 turnovers and zero goals. He and Solomon have both been MIA when we needed them the most at attack this game. SU needs to completely revamp its attack unit, the lack of talent there is striking. me another season of SU failing to get to champ weekend. Desko needs to take some responsibility and change things up

Defense doesn't get a pass either. Giving up 6 goals in Q1 was the start of this junk

Defense doesn't get a pass either. Giving up 6 goals in Q1 was the start of this junk

3 of those were man up goals though but your point is valid.

This is a really good Towson team but that game with Ohio state will be a snooze fest

I think OSU will tattoo them. They are not going to sit around on offense. They will attack the goal and use their size.

Game over. This entire staff and program has gotten to comfortable the AD or someone needs to make a statement and light a fire. I am a big Dekso fan but this is just not acceptable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom