Towson Pregame Articles and Videos [NCAA Qtrs] | Syracusefan.com

Towson Pregame Articles and Videos [NCAA Qtrs]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Towson at Newark, DE
Sunday May 21, 2017 | 12:00 pm
ESPN2

You can also watch online on ESPN3 through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

DACQJBCU0AACSX0.jpg

C_1Q7NIXkAQy_ym.jpg

This guy reminds me of Bane:
View attachment 97237
"I take the ball from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and I give it back to you...the offense. The ball is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please."

IMG_0928.JPG

Woodall was IL's #2 rated incoming FOGO (#10 overall) in 2015. To illustrate how much of a crap-shoot FOGO recruiting can be, IL's #1 FOGO (#9 overall) recruit was James Sullivan, one of the most lauded HS FOGOs of all time during his 5 year career against top competition at Garden City (NY), winning a national title/state title in 2012 & another state title in 2013 over Evans, Firman, & JD. Full ride offers from literally everyone. In his 1st 2 years at Harvard (25 games), he's 173-430, or 40%.

love a sunday nooner. "that was great. would you mind running down to the corner and grabbing a paper and a couple coffees while i shower...wait what's your name again...?"

"Of course it's a one goal win!" Great line. No, this isn't the run and gun offense of yesteryear, teams have caught up to Syracuse and have learned to play a slow down game rather than a fast paced game, but these kids find ways to win and everyone is in on the act.

Is it Sunday yet?

that goal was really...well let's just say open . i'm glad it found net. cuz a miss would have been really really bad. and when he double clutched... good ride but a most def a gimme.

Last edited:
I don't care what they say Williams is not 100%. I think his shoulder is still bothering him from the Albany game.

Agreed, its clear as day he's not 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom