Transfer Portal 2024 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Transfer Portal 2024

Never said it was a rule. I just said we don't use them. Men have them every year.

IMG_5837.gif

^^i have no idea what this pertains to. But I did some digging, and it seems to be wbb related. We’ll see!

Rumors going to Stanford...home state and back to league she knows.
Wow She waited till VanDerveer retired. Never knew she was originally from Washington State.

my guess would be Fudd. Never seemed to get off the ground there with the injuries and maybe she wants a fresh start someplace else

Amari DeBerry. She was a flop at uconn
Must refer to someone else she entered the transfer portal a while ago and rarely played.

For the record, I was not saying I believe it was going to be Paige. All I said was if it WAS paige, that would indeed break the internet. I think her post on Ig yesterday was pretty much saying she’ll be back at UConn

For the record, I was not saying I believe it was going to be Paige. All I said was if it WAS paige, that would indeed break the internet. I think her post on Ig yesterday was pretty much saying she’ll be back at UConn

Yeah, what news outta UConn womens would “break the internet?”

Paige and/or Geno.

That’s the list.

I really wish Kaety Lamoreaux from Fairfield would enter the portal to come to Cuse

From Maine Endwell

Played extensive minutes as true freshman for a 31-2 Fairfield team

So no big announcement today. Hopefully coaches looking at a couple of Michigan players in portal:
Chyra Evans, 6’2, F, Soph. (6.2 ppg, 4.3 rpg)

Cameron Williams, 6’3, F, Sr. (7.5 ppg, 4.6 rpg)

Laila Phelia, 6’0, G, Jr. (16.8 ppg, 3.6 rpg)

Williams would be good replacement for Latham. Phelia was Michigan's leading scorer, would be nice to add a scorer.

Pitt's Liatu King would be a good 1 yr addition as well