Transfer Portal 2024 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Transfer Portal 2024

Angelica Velez, in portal from LSU. 5'7'' PG from Bronx. Limited minutes this year as FR. ESPN #44 prospect in 2023

Angelica Velez, in portal from LSU. 5'7'' PG from Bronx. Limited minutes this year as FR. ESPN #44 prospect in 2023
She would be a nice get!!! the problem is that these kids are looking for more than just relationships with coaches and nice facilities, it is a straight up business now!!

Miami's Latisha Lattimore in the portal again. And rumor has it that "Ole Miss" is potential landing. Why would you go near Hillsman, just mad.
Wonder if they are going together.

Screenshot_7.jpg

This is the third transfer for both, right? Wow, crazy times.
Neither of them have had the career predicted based on their HS ranks. Just think, had they both kept their commitment to Syracuse! They both would have played together from day one...instead, they keep transferring...Oh well...

Hawa Doumbouya 6'7" C in transfer portal from Md, didn't play much as freshman but was 4star recruit. Great prospect to share some minutes w/Varejao.
Wish we had gotten this one and not have to play against.
Screenshot_8.jpg

Yea i get that. Just sn odd place for her
Not really, TCU was a rank team last season and the injuries hit as conference play did so they are a decent team. They already add Haley Cavinder as point and HVL can go back to off guard. Big 12 power 5 conference so HVL can have quality PT and gain back some star power she lost at LSU.

Not really, TCU was a rank team last season and the injuries hit as conference play did so they are a decent team. They already add Haley Cavinder as point and HVL can go back to off guard. Big 12 power 5 conference so HVL can have quality PT and gain back some star power she lost at LSU.
Thought for sure she would end up out west seeing that is where she is from

cavinder twins are headed back to Miami for their final season

yeah, she just decommitted from TCU. Can't make their minds up.
I thought one (maybe both) of the twins quit basketball, didn’t play this past year, leaving behind a possible added Covid year of eligibility. I didn’t know eligibility could be saved and reused. They change their minds about lots of things, I guess.

I thought one (maybe both) of the twins quit basketball, didn’t play this past year, leaving behind a possible added Covid year of eligibility. I didn’t know eligibility could be saved and reused. They change their minds about lots of things, I guess.
I remember that too. Who knows what defines eligibility anymore.

So when are we gonna get active? Lol I really don't want our PGs to be Mcnabb, Camp and Schmidt.
I was thinking the same thing. Literally radio silence all around

I was thinking the same thing. Literally radio silence all around
Be Patient!!!! Because you don't see any activity, does't mean they are not working!!!! Just Watch and listen....All things in time!!! Let's Go Orange!!!

Be Patient!!!! Because you don't see any activity, does't mean they are not working!!!! Just Watch and listen...All things in time!!! Let's Go Orange!!!
Oh i get that. Just very curious who they are gonna bring in