Trevor hitting that crazy three from the corner .. | Syracusefan.com

Trevor hitting that crazy three from the corner ..

Guinness

Living Legend
I was all like

58059728.jpg

Nicknack said:
I'm a big fan of Patterson... BUT, remember when so many here were calling for Cooney to sit on the bench in favor of Bus? I think our HOF coach knows a few things that many of us don't.

The Patterson fan club is pretty small.

I'm in...he's far from perfect I understand and his shooting is ehhh. I will say tho that nothing upsets me more than watching joseph with his hands at his ankles when a guy hits a 3 right in his face on 3 straight possessions.

Patterson was the player JB went with in crunch time the last two games. He is a good player and getting better. Needs to work hard on his offense but the all important defense is much better than Joseph right now.

I like Ron's floor game and toughness...but he makes Louie McCroskey look like Reggie miller.
oh man I am sad to read this, watching Patterson I thought mccroskey for a second but vehemently tried to dismiss it.

That shot was gmac esque. Love the confidence!

Meanwhile Buss misses a lot of shots... that look like theyre dropping. I feel like he'd be 50% from 3 if he could add 3 inches to the arc of his shot.

I like Ron's floor game and toughness...but he makes Louie McCroskey look like Reggie miller.
I am baffled at how poorly he shoots. I really am. I played against the guy three times his PG year at Brewster and the two things I came away really impressed with was his ability to shoot and drive and dish for teammates. I think he has showcased well that he can drive and dish, but his shooting is kind of comically bad. He has zero confidence right now in his shot

Mike G actually looks like Reggie Miller. Something about his expression and eyes.

Come on now... let's be real. The club is small now but earlier in the season the Patterson fan club was on a waiting list until he started showcasing how not to make a three. How quickly some forget. That being said, I am a huge supporter of Bus. He is one of the best we have at getting the ball down low to Rak in scoring position. I don't even need to talk about his solid D. Very good player; he just needs to get that jumper to fall and then we've got something.

Last edited:
Patterson is significantly better on defense than joseph.

It's not a coincidence our D tightened up with Ron in the game, imo.

In fact, the reason we seemed to not be able to get over that hump the few times we cut it to 1 was just because we allowed some tough transition makes by wake, often 4 point swings as we missed a few good looks leading to it. Credit them for attacking the rim.

I've never seen a guy with such good shooting form have a worse shot than Patterson.

that shot was also a STEP BACK behind the backboard corner three. from the TV angle you couldn't tell it was a step back until the side angle replay. holy sht that was crazy. i said 'step back' are you kidding me wowowowow

That is just not fair, he is no worse than McCroskey, and better in every other facet. Very underrated passer and great defender at the top of the zone. Looked a little gassed in OT though, needs to get in better shape for the PT coming his way.

Patterson was the player JB went with in crunch time the last two games. He is a good player and getting better. Needs to work hard on his offense but the all important defense is much better than Joseph right now.
He is not a good player. The only SU guard he would play ahead of this century is Joseph. His playing time is based on his competitor, not his ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom