Trey Burke | Syracusefan.com

Trey Burke

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Named AP player of the year. Can't wait to kick his a$$ on Saturday

eerie similarities. Smallish PG player of the year who everyone thought would destroy our zone. I will say that Burke is clearly a better shooter.

Also, for those of us who were in New Orleans in 2003, it was also a rain yweek / weekend for that final four as well.

If there we make it to Monday and there is an absolute cloud burst about an hour before the game, it'll be a good night for Orange.

It looks like they voted today. If so, he can thank Syracuse for taking care of Porter (somewhat) and Oladipo, who finished second and third.

"He received 31 votes Thursday from the same 65-member national media panel that selects the weekly Top 25. Otto Porter Jr. of Georgetown was second with 16 votes and Victor Oladipo of Indiana got 10. The voting ended on Selection Sunday."

I got soaked walking to the Superdome. Thank God of OrangePA for shareing his umbrella with me.

I keep hearing he is the best player in the tournament by far - but his stats are comparable to MCW.

I'm looking forward to it being settled on the court. MCW could leap frog him in the draft if it goes down like we think it will...

Is it Saturday yet?

I got soaked walking to the Superdome. Thank God of OrangePA for shareing his umbrella with me.

Jarhead, How the heck did you get soaked if you shared an umbrella? More importantly, you went to the wrong dome! The game is supposed to be at the Georgia Dome, not the Superdome... Better catch a flight quick..:)

Shut down the Big East POY in the BET? Check

Big Sky POY in the 1st round? Check

Pac 12 POY in the 2nd round? Check

2 first team all B1G + B1G 6th man of the year 3rd round? Check

Keep setting them up and we'll knock em down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online