Trill Williams entering 2021 NFL Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trill Williams entering 2021 NFL Draft

Far and away my favorite defensive player to come through ‘Cuse. The Wake Forest touchdown is one of my best moments in the Dome, I’ll never forget it.

I’ll be shocked if he’s not getting burn on a NFL team next year, if he came back he had an All-American ceiling. Him and Cisco started something special in our secondary and we’re already seeing it pay off on the recruitOmg trail.

Thanks Trill (all-time name too)

Dino is in big trouble next year. He’ll be fighting for his coaching life without many of his key players. Stick a fork in him.

Last edited:
I’m pretty most of us assumed him and Cisco where gone after this year.
it would have fun to see them for a full season but I get it.
This nonsense about mass exodus and Dino being in more trouble now doesn’t belong in this thread that it to one of the many trash Dino threads.

Wow. Was he dealing with any injuries? He seemed to have been in and out recently. A whole lot of leadership in the secondary is departing. It will be important for some of our dline guys to come back for some leadership or next year our team will even be younger. Crazy...good luck Trill. No hate, just love for our Cuse guys but wow. What a long strange trip its been...this year and this season.

Wow. Was he dealing with any injuries? He seemed to have been in and out recently. A whole lot of leadership in the secondary is departing. It will be important for some of our dline guys to come back for some leadership or next year our team will even be younger. Crazy...good luck Trill. No hate, just love for our Cuse guys but wow. What a long strange trip its been...this year and this season.

Missed last two games. No idea if he was ready to come back against BC.

Trill is an amazing player I thank him so much for coming to SU and I wish him the best in his bright future . It is always a good thing when your program has some early entries to the NFL or NBA , future recruits find that very intriguing also with Cisco and Trill being from New York state that will make it even better for our coaching staff to establish stronger inroads for recruiting New York. Best of luck to Andre and Trill.

Hurts we couldn't see him and Cisco play at least 3 years, but wish him the best of luck. I think it's a big gamble, as he doesn't have a huge body of work.

Last edited:
Figured all along this would be his last season here. It is a shame, feels like we never really got to see his full potential. We only saw glimpses. Crazy that a one win team could have 3 guys in next year's draft.

It's hard being a college football fan when your team sucks and guys jump early while elite teams have guys staying 4 years. I don't blame him for going, but it really makes it hard to care when it feels like your team will never have a chance.

It's hard being a college football fan when your team sucks and guys jump early while elite teams have guys staying 4 years. I don't blame him for going, but it really makes it hard to care when it feels like your team will never have a chance.

I hear ya. As I said the other day, how many guys ever leave after 3 years anywhere? I know Mike Vick did it, and I'm sure there are plenty of others. But I just don't know how many. And we have 2 in the same year.

People are going to blame Dino for not recruiting better when we feel this impact next year, but how do you plan for this if you're him?

If Wildhack has faith in him long term, then I wasn't really joking when I said redshirt them all next year (if there are one or two who can truly help you win right away, then do what you have to do). Would be in the best interest of the program, and might be in the best interest of some of the players. Even though they may not agree.

I hear ya. As I said the other day, how many guys ever leave after 3 years anywhere? I know Mike Vick did it, and I'm sure there are plenty of others. But I just don't know how many. And we have 2 in the same year.

People are going to blame Dino for not recruiting better when we feel this impact next year, but how do you plan for this if you're him?

If Wildhack has faith in him long term, then I wasn't really joking when I said redshirt them all next year (if there are one or two who can truly help you win right away, then do what you have to do). Would be in the best interest of the program, and might be in the best interest of some of the players. Even though they may not agree.
It feels a bit like basketball where guys that are unknown outside of the fanbase are declaring, except in football it feels like it is only happening to us an nobody else.

I think we need to ask...why don’t these guys want to play for Dino for the full 4 years.

There is something there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom