Trill Williams | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Trill Williams

Syracuse DESPERATELY needs players like Trill, Iffy and Cisco to have success in the NFL. If they do, more guys from this team will get drafted. If more guys from this team get drafted, the better recruits we get. The better recruits we get the better the program is.

I am extremely thrilled to see Trill balling out.

It’s also important that Trill, Cisco and Iffy still post about Syracuse and seem to hold Syracuse in high regard.

These are things that’s JW considers when he doesn’t fire Dino after years of being meh at best. Dino is clearly building a program here.

From public SI article today.​

PRACTICE TOP PERFORMERS​

— Rookie cornerback Trill Williams had another strong practice, with a sack of Teddy Bridgewater on a blitz and a couple of nice plays in pass coverage.
Does he get an extra rookie year due to COVID?! :confused:

He’s 3rd team on the newly released depth chart. Solidly on the team and will get PT this season.
This CBS one is showing him 2nd team. Sounds like he is definitely making an impression. It will be fun to see how he does in some scrimmages. Definitely seems like he is on the path to securing a spot on the roster in decent standing.

Every time I see a post in this thread, my heart jumps a little as I read the first three words, “Trill Williams Waived.”
Same.

Then pleasantly read that Trill’s blossoming into the playmaking dynamic player we’ve always known him to be.

Top 5 favorite Dino memory is him visiting Trill at a HS game the day after we upset VTech and Dino went viral. No messing around, show your priority recruit love.

He’s 3rd team on the newly released depth chart. Solidly on the team and will get PT this season.

I read that he's doing the same thing as he did in his first year of training camp, where he's the first player out on the field every day, and the last player to leave. Every practice, every day.

As an UDFA, kudos to him for doing whatever it takes to impress his coaches / teammates even though he's solidly on the team, as you point out.

Last edited:
Every time I see a post in this thread, my heart jumps a little as I read the first three words, “Trill Williams Waived.”

Was going to say the same thing, perhaps time for a thread title change.

EDIT: I see the powers that be changed it, thank you. Trill will still always be a New Orleans Saint to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom