Tucker Is A CFB Twitter Star | Syracusefan.com

Tucker Is A CFB Twitter Star

It's so refreshing reading a tweet without a bunch of abbreviations, non-sensical words, and emojis that I don't understand. Now, get off my lawn!
Agreed, Didi Gregorious he is not, lol.

44 the man.

Imagine how much attention he'd garner heading into next year, as one of the nation's top performing backs AND being awarded a legendary number associated with Jim Brown / Ernie Davis / Floyd Little?

Kid's star would skyrocket.

He shares plenty of stuff on his Instagram stories and a lot of them are fan photoshops of him in 44 jerseys. It's very clear he'd wear the number
Thanks. Didnt realize he was putting those in his stories. It is CLEAR he'd wear 44. Let's not mess this up.

I don't really listen to any college football analysis. Has anyone mentioned him besides the ACCN guys?

Can't ignore 44 with this groundswell of support. This off-season is the time. Syracuse will have an RB wearing 44 and a favorite to win the Doak Award and is on the board somewhere for Heisman.

This will sell tickets. This opportunity can't be wasted...

At this point the discussion of 44 should be ramped up due to his performance. That said I also would appeal to Wildhack that it had a tremendous impact on attention for the program. The game is about money nowadays and I think if they give it to him going into next year it can create some great national buzz. Buzz can be monetize if handled well.

He needs to make "I'm pleased with my performance" branded t-shirts. That's a phenomenal slogan and incredibly meme-able.

I am pleased with my performance.

That's what Sean said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom