Tulane to Big East | Syracusefan.com

Tulane to Big East

I don't get why the Big East doesn't just dissolve and form a basketball conference because these moves for football are truly sad for a once decent conference. The conference is like the Black Knight from Monty Python with all the flesh wounds and keeps on fighting.

I'm going to love hearing Pitino spin this one into a positive... At least until they get their inevitable invite somewhere.

THEY ARE THE GREATEST COLLEGE BASKETBALL PROGRAM IN NEW ORLEANS.

They were the biggest city remaining with no fanbase in the Big East survival plan. Was only a matter of time.

I can't stop staring at the douche level of that Lakers video.

I'm going to love hearing Pitino spin this one into a positive... At least until they get their inevitable invite somewhere.

He's probably quite excited since it is called the big easy...the waitresses have to be thrilled Rick is coming their way.

this is a serious question that I do not know the answer to - but is Tulane good at any sport? I guess they must have some history, but besides that season way back with Bowden as football coach I can't think of Tulane ever being relevant in anything athletic related.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom