Tulsa UConn | Syracusefan.com

Tulsa UConn

NKR1978

Living Legend
Anyone interested...UConn down 7 with 2 to go at Tulsa...in a conference game...with Calhoun (I think) calling the game for CBSSportsNet.

And Tulsa fouls on a freaking 3 point shot by Boatright.

the only thing that I am going to say about this game is that the announcers were acting like it was some major upset, yet Tulsa was favored by 1. I just want to reiterate that Yukon was a 1-point underdog to Tulsa and add that it was a conference game. regardless of location Yukon was an underdog to tulsa.

the only thing that I am going to say about this game is that the announcers were acting like it was some major upset, yet Tulsa was favored by 1. I just want to reiterate that Yukon was a 1-point underdog to Tulsa and add that it was a conference game. regardless of location Yukon was an underdog to tulsa.
This just needs to be bolded.

They really have no middle ground. Either national championship or just awful. I'd take that in a heartbeat, but it is remarkable.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 until some Uconn fan comes over with a scoreboard comment...

We would also likely be a very small dog at Tulsa as well.

Either way I wouldn't want to play in a conference with Tulsa as one of the best teams.

we are pretty even with Uconn on talent this year. Not sure they are "awful" unless u think we are.

Either way I wouldn't want to play in a conference with Tulsa as one of the best teams.
Especially when Tulsa has lost to Oral Roberts and Southeastern Oklahoma State (D II).

we are pretty even with Uconn on talent this year. Not sure they are "awful" unless u think we are.

I think with Boatright they have the potential to go on a run. He just seems like a less talented Napier/Walker who it will eventually click for and put them on his back.

Eh, i've seen us play lately and i've seen UConn play lately. I sincerely doubt UConn is capable of winning that game we played last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom