Turning stone poker | Syracusefan.com

Turning stone poker

When I was in Syracuse, I played poker there a lot. A lot of interesting people that play there. People tend to chase any draw that they have in order to get a big pay out. I started playing higher tables so there weren't as many morons.

When I was in Syracuse, I played poker there a lot. A lot of interesting people that play there. People tend to chase any draw that they have in order to get a big pay out. I started playing higher tables so there weren't as many morons.

Why would you not want to play against morons? Thats how you make money in poker.

They got rid of the 100 dollar max tables that had to get rid of some of the terrible players but def not all. This one guy kept raising preflop blind and was making bets without looking at his cards all night, and the worse part of it he won 90 % of his hands.

They got rid of the 100 dollar max tables that had to get rid of some of the terrible players but def not all. This one guy kept raising preflop blind and was making bets without looking at his cards all night, and the worse part of it he won 90 % of his hands.

Sore loser. :D

I play 200 max NL. Smallest table, except the 2-4 limit, but easy to win.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Was there last night myself. Flopped four sets and lost them all in 20-40 limit game. Frustrating game, played like 2-4.

I miss the Stone. Does that blond crazy lady still deal there?

I miss the Stone. Does that blond crazy lady still deal there?

I know exactly who you mean. I haven't seen her the last few times I have gone but that doesn't mean she is no longer there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Was there last night myself. Flopped four sets and lost them all in 20-40 limit game. Frustrating game, played like 2-4.

I would consider moving back to 'Cuse if that 20game ran every night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom